PDA

View Full Version : next years competition

Rat
24th October 2009, 00:01
G'day. I've bitten the bullet and i'm getting a decent wheel soon, a G25 and I'd like to re-join in next years competition. Is there any info out yet? It'll take me a couple of weeks to sort out the wheel properly and reload the game again to get it right. Will there be a rally series over the Xmas break?
CheeRS,
See ya out there(hopefully)
Rat.

Macd
24th October 2009, 00:21
I should read the full post next time -deleted-

Bruce D
24th October 2009, 04:53
Rat, are you talking about the CMR2 series or the RBR series? There are 2 series run independantly of each other here these days. I'm confused as to which one you're talking about.

tannat
24th October 2009, 13:00
G'day. I've bitten the bullet and i'm getting a decent wheel soon, a G25 and I'd like to re-join in next years competition. Is there any info out yet? It'll take me a couple of weeks to sort out the wheel properly and reload the game again to get it right. Will there be a rally series over the Xmas break?
CheeRS,
See ya out there(hopefully)
Rat.

Good to hear you are coming back, Rat :up:

Rat
25th October 2009, 08:10
I''l run the CMR2 series next year, and any others over the Xmas break.

Rat
2nd November 2009, 10:07
just to hijack it again...i have to do a fresh install. Are the mods needed to get back racing still here somewhere and what were they? Sorry, i've lost my backup disc that had all the mods for a couple of games..

Rat
10th November 2009, 09:52
anyone help me, plz? I have downloaded the new cars pack. Is this ok to use with the fresh install?

tannat
10th November 2009, 10:08
anyone help me, plz? I have downloaded the new cars pack. Is this ok to use with the fresh install?

Wish I could help, Rat, but most of my play is on PS1.

Find cmrgame in the members list-he'll give you a hand...

Rat
11th November 2009, 08:03
thanks Tannat, shall do...