PDA

View Full Version : Invasion

Chigley
21st February 2007, 00:10
Has anyone noticed that we have been invaded by a strange creature called "Reynard". This is obviously an imposter for the much loved and charming Witty who went missing in action several months ago, reportedly suffering from "Cat Flu". :s

Should we treat this strange imposter with caution until we have DNA confirmation on who this is???

:)

Jordygirl
21st February 2007, 00:59
No it can't be 'Cat Flu', that's usually fatal. My considered diagnosis is that it is just a bad case of a (video) streaming cold, that's laid up our Witty LOL :s pinhead:

Chigley
21st February 2007, 01:08
Shouldn't that read
(video) streaming aversion?

;)

Reynard
21st February 2007, 23:15
Oh you terrors! :laugh:

Actually, I have been laid low with both the flu (human, not feline) and a streaming cold. Am slowly on the road (or should that be track) to recovery though it'll be a while before I'm really back to feeling human.

Also, dad's been very ill recently, so have been helping mum out - taxi service, shopping, cooking etc.

Thanks for the concern, folks. ;)

Chigley
21st February 2007, 23:39
We weren't concerned in the least :D , just wondering if a little bell, face mask and a self repeating message of "unclean, unclean!" should be left at the gate for you.

:rotflmao:

Jordygirl
21st February 2007, 23:40
Don't forget the group of kids singing "Ring-a-ring of roses" :)

Al_Green
22nd February 2007, 01:50
Behave you two, or there'll be slapped legs come April :P

Witty, get well soon - I've just been through exactly the same (man flu for me though, so worse than you, obviously, but comes on the back of getting mum out of hospital after being very ill but on the road to recovery now, and dad picking up a chest infection after having to do the running around between hospitals, doctors, etc etc.). All fit and healthy at TeamGreen!

Al.