PDA

View Full Version : 2012

Wade91
21st October 2009, 19:51
as we all know the world is sheualed to end in 2012 so we must secure our chances for survival! just fallow these 3 steps

1 go to http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/

2 click on "Register now for servival lottery"

3 enter your name, date of birth, and email adress,

then be sure not to lose your number, and you will have secured you chances for survival,

i just did it myself :D

us survivers will reestablish the world after 2012 :)

Mark
22nd October 2009, 08:41
Is this before or after the Olympics?

donKey jote
22nd October 2009, 21:51
doesn't this count as spam ? :laugh:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_166.gif

Alfa Fan
22nd October 2009, 22:21
Wade always gives the impression he's about 12.

Easy Drifter
23rd October 2009, 05:57
More like 12 going on 8.
I think most of us could spell better by age 12. But then he doesn't seem to care that he comes across as a complete twit.
I know from some private posts he really is not a total dolt but he sure comes across as one.
Wade please try and improve. Do not be so lazy.
You have a brain. Use it.
I know you consider me an old foggie. Yes I am. I jerked around in school and spent more time in sports than studying.
It has cost me.
I was a reasonable hockey goalie and a semi pro and the same in baseball.
Never made diddley really at either.
I was a fairly good racing driver but never made anything resembling big time. Have a hell of a lot of useless trophies.
Became a pretty good self taught mechanic/fabricator/designer/race engineer. It took many many hours of study and hard work.
I designed engine bays, wings, skirt systems and many areo tweaks. It took hours of reading and studying. I also screwed up sometimes.
I have been a professional writer but not on motorsport. Despite my lack of formal education (Cdn. grade 11 complete but 1st year University in one subject) I am a fairly proficient writer. I am now starting to write on Vintage racing (and am being published) and have started a racing novel.
I do make a few spelling errors and gramatical errors but Wade you are a total disaster!
I suppose I am wasting my time with this post as you have totally ignored the advice from many very intelligent people on this forum who really would like to see you make something of yourself.

Roamy
23rd October 2009, 07:41
More like 12 going on 8.
I think most of us could spell better by age 12. But then he doesn't seem to care that he comes across as a complete twit.
I know from some private posts he really is not a total dolt but he sure comes across as one.
I know you consider me an old foggie. Yes I am. I jerked around in school and spent more time in sports than studying.
It has cost me.
I was a fairly good racing driver but never made anything resembling big time. Have a hell of a lot of useless trophies.
Became a pretty good self taught mechanic/fabricator/designer/race engineer. It took many many hours of study and hard work.
I designed engine bays, wings, skirt systems and many areo tweaks. It took hours of reading and studying. I also screwed up sometimes.
I have been a professional writer but not on motorsport. Despite my lack of formal education (Cdn. grade 11 complete but 1st year University in one subject) I am a fairly proficient writer. I am now starting to write on Vintage racing (and am being published) and have started a racing novel.
I do make a few spelling errors and gramatical errors but Wade you are a total disaster!
I suppose I am wasting my time with this post as you have totally ignored the advice from many very intelligent people on this forum who really would like to see you make something of yourself.

where did you race in Canada??

Garry Walker
23rd October 2009, 11:19
as we all know the world is sheualed to end in 2012 so we must secure our chances for survival! just fallow these 3 steps

1 go to http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/

2 click on "Register now for servival lottery"

3 enter your name, date of birth, and email adress,

then be sure not to lose your number, and you will have secured you chances for survival,

i just did it myself :D

us survivers will reestablish the world after 2012 :)
Am I the only one for whom it took quite a while to figure out what "sheualed" means?

veeten
23rd October 2009, 13:11
I'll wait for the movie. I heard that it's better... :p :

http://2012-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/

jimakos
23rd October 2009, 13:31

Me too!!
2012 will be a great movie...
I think that will be published in November,right??

Easy Drifter
23rd October 2009, 15:11
Raced mostly in Ont.

Roamy
23rd October 2009, 15:46
westwood BC was a real fun track before they turned it into condos

Wade91
23rd October 2009, 16:15

yeah, i will probably watch it to, it looks like a really good movie :D

Easy Drifter
23rd October 2009, 16:31
Was at Westwood many times as a mechanic.
Never raced at Shannonville but did advise the late John Nelson, who owned it, on a couple of changes when he was converting it from a Kart track. He followed my advice.
Harewood and Green Acres as well as Mosport. I instructed at a school at Mosport for two years.

Edit I forgot, Orillia Speedway in a stocker on dirt, until I got caught. Underage!

Wade91
23rd October 2009, 16:57
More like 12 going on 8.
It has cost me.
my last test scores were not very good but still good enough that i will be able to gradurate, from my homeschooling next year, so spelling was of course one of the subjects i did the worst on,

i still have another test coming up before i gradurate, but i'm not gonna study for it or anything, nor did i study for the last test, i'm to lazy, :p

my mom wants me to go to college next year, though, which i know that will be alot more work, but i still dont really object, becouse i wanna do somthing with my life besides live here with my mom my whole life, and a good job would be a start,

in anycase i'm satisfied with my current skills :)

raikk
24th October 2009, 00:10
westwood BC was a real fun track before they turned it into condos

or turned into a whiney kart club ..

Easy Drifter what exactly did you race?

I race Rotax karts with my team right now in Chilliwack BC as well as Calgary and Saskatoon... (hense why I'm rarely on these boards in summer/spring time )

Easy Drifter
24th October 2009, 01:30
raikk: Quite a few cars. A 34 Chev stocker with a Chev 283, a MGA, several MGB's from street stock to so called improved production, an Elva Mk6 Climax, full race Chrysler Valiant and a Vette. Most trophies with the good MGB and the Elva. Money with the Elva but not much!!!
Also rallied in a VW Bug, Austin A55 (really), modified Corvair with GM support and a MGB. Open road performance rallies. Could not stand navigator types.
Held FIA licences for both rally and racing.
Not good enough or lucky enough to find much sponsorship so quit when I got too far in debt. Sponsorship was even harder to find in those days as advertising was very limited. The last couple of years I ran it started to open up. Originally when I raced advertising was not allowed on a car at all.

harvick#1
24th October 2009, 01:43
2012 will not be the end of the world, remember Y2K :laugh:

Mark in Oshawa
24th October 2009, 21:38
raikk: Quite a few cars. .....

Sponsorship was even harder to find in those days as advertising was very limited. The last couple of years I ran it started to open up. Originally when I raced advertising was not allowed on a car at all.

GEEZE...your old eh? lol

airshifter
25th October 2009, 01:20
2012 will not be the end of the world, remember Y2K :laugh:

2012 will be the end of the world based on the clocks, but it will really be the year 2000. The bug that was going to end the world screwed everything up so bad that it's still really New Years Eve 1999. :laugh: