PDA

View Full Version : The Banning of 6 Members

Bezza
20th October 2009, 17:55
Dear Forum Moderators,

I see six members have been temporarily banned by Pino in the last hour or so.

I find this ridiculous. I have read through the debate over on the F1 forum in the “Button and Brawn Champions” thread and see no reason for 6 members to be banned whatsoever.

I didn’t partake in the discussion at all and will not comment on individual posts or anybodys opinion.

There were some little squabbles but they were very minor and ALL harmless.

For the following members to be banned I find ludicrous:

Knock-On
Beans Beans Beans
Daniel
Henners88

Your banning people there who contribute a great of discussion to the overall forum, and a lot of enjoyment to those who discuss with them. True, we don’t always agree, but thats the whole point of having a discussion in the first place.

And personally, I believe you – pino – offer your opinion very rudely and forcibly on occasion, should you ban yourself as well?

This thread is aim at the Moderators as a whole – I hope between you, you can come to an agreement and reinstate the members ASAP before everyone doesn’t bother discussing anything any more and finds a different forum.

Kind regards,

Bezza

pettersolberg29
20th October 2009, 17:59
Agree 100% - normally support the Mods but that a bit OTT.

That being said, thanks for getting rid of ioan for a bit! ;)

pino
20th October 2009, 18:27
Dear Forum Moderators,

I see six members have been temporarily banned by Pino in the last hour or so.

I find this ridiculous. I have read through the debate over on the F1 forum in the “Button and Brawn Champions” thread and see no reason for 6 members to be banned whatsoever.

I didn’t partake in the discussion at all and will not comment on individual posts or anybodys opinion.

There were some little squabbles but they were very minor and ALL harmless.

For the following members to be banned I find ludicrous:

Knock-On
Beans Beans Beans
Daniel
Henners88

Your banning people there who contribute a great of discussion to the overall forum, and a lot of enjoyment to those who discuss with them. True, we don’t always agree, but thats the whole point of having a discussion in the first place.

And personally, I believe you – pino – offer your opinion very rudely and forcibly on occasion, should you ban yourself as well?

This thread is aim at the Moderators as a whole – I hope between you, you can come to an agreement and reinstate the members ASAP before everyone doesn’t bother discussing anything any more and finds a different forum.

Kind regards,

Bezza

I love you too Bezza :kiss: as for explaination, I will give that to those who have been banned and offcourse Mark, and nobodyelse ...