PDA

View Full Version : Season stats (sofar)

janneppi
19th October 2009, 14:28
It's been an interestin season with all the rule changes, and quite a lot of different cars on podiums.

Wins:
Brawn 8 (But 6 Bar 2)
Red Bull 5 (Vet 3 Web 2)
McLaren 2 (Ham 2)
Ferrari 1 (Rai)

Podiums:
Brawn 14
Red Bull 14
Ferrari 6
McLaren 5
Toyota 5
BMW 2
Renault 1
Force India 1

Driver podiums:
But 8
Vet 7
Web 7
Bar 6
Rai 5
Ham 5
Tru 3
Glo 2
Alo 1
Mas 1
Fis 1
Kub 1
Hei 1

I think it's been a close season especially behind early Brawn and Button winning almost everything. Six different winners, 13 different drivers on podiums. Races are what they are, but no one watches F1 for exitement anyways. :D

Good show this year. :)

F1boat
19th October 2009, 15:21
I agree, the season was, and actually still is, very entertaining!

jimakos
19th October 2009, 15:30
Interesting stats!!
It seems Ferrari made the worst year ever... :(

I am evil Homer
19th October 2009, 17:05
I'm not the biggest Hamilton fan - I think he's insanely talented BTW - but this year I've warmed to him and the fact he's driven the wheels off the very poor McLaren (literally at Monaco :D ) to score points.

UltimateDanGTR
19th October 2009, 18:35
I'm not the biggest Hamilton fan - I think he's insanely talented BTW - but this year I've warmed to him and the fact he's driven the wheels off the very poor McLaren (literally at Monaco :D ) to score points.

i think the poor car has made lewis mature and become more grounded this year. he doesnt seem as rash anymore as well, he's a better racer.

if anything, no lewis hasnt had the car this year, but if anything, its helped him have a good year in the sense that i think the season has made him more likely to win the world championship again in the future............

but he'll have to get past massa, alonso, kimi, vettel and maybe kubi first to achieve that one though........

ioan
19th October 2009, 18:57

Agree.

F1boat
19th October 2009, 20:13

same here.