PDA

View Full Version : Unresolved issues in the championships

AndyL
18th October 2009, 19:39
So Button is WDC, but 2nd is still to play for. Vettel is now 2 points ahead of Barrichello. Will be very interesting to see how that plays out in Abu Dhabi. Will we perhaps see Button playing the team game to help Rubens out?
Webber is definitely 4th. 5th still to play for as well: Lewis just 1 point ahead of Kimi.
Likewise in the constructors, McLaren 1 point ahead of Ferrari behind Brawn and Red Bull who have sealed 1st and 2nd in the WCC. Toyota are safe in 5th, they still have a theoretical chance of getting 3rd but realistically that's not happening. Then there's still a fight between BMW, Williams and Renault for 6th.
How do you all think those fights will turn out in Abu Dhab?

UltimateDanGTR
18th October 2009, 19:47
williams for sixth definatly in my view. macca should hold 3rd thanks to hammy i believe. i think hammy will keep 5th and alonso may sneek 8th. i wouldnt be too surprised with a good result from kubi in abu dhabi to take 12th off kovy as well.

F1boat
18th October 2009, 19:48
For the final race, classic battle between Ferrari and McLaren-Mercedes :-)

VkmSpouge
18th October 2009, 19:49
I do hope Rubens Barrichello is able to take second place in the World Championship.

AndyL
18th October 2009, 19:59
For the final race, classic battle between Ferrari and McLaren-Mercedes :-)

:D Exactly as I'm sure many of us expected it would be back at the start of the year, just not for 5th in the WDC and 3rd in the WCC :D