PDA

View Full Version : Cambrian Rally 2009

Elvisrally
11th October 2009, 22:16
Anyone off to The Cambrian Rally this weekend. A great entry list on classic North Wales stages including a 16 miler in Clocaenog. Mikko Hirvonen as course car, Mads Ostberg, also a few other familiar names. Andy Burton, Steve Perez, Damian Cole has the makings of a cracking event. :s pin:

Elvis

turves
12th October 2009, 14:53
was hoping too, but some mug is getting married and wants me to do their wedding photo's, goddammit!

GTA
12th October 2009, 18:07
We will be there with the Fabia S2000.. :) ..

HaCo
12th October 2009, 18:09

Would be great test for... now the question is, who's behind the wheel?

Mark Higgins would be great for example :D

Allyc85
12th October 2009, 18:25
Im skint and its a 5 hour drive away but I might just make it!

Ive just got to leave home by 4am..

Mirek
12th October 2009, 18:33
Would be great test for... now the question is, who's behind the wheel?

Mark Higgins would be great for example :D

It's Eyvind Brynildsen. Provisional entry list of Cambrian rally is online on the event website ;)

Elvisrally
12th October 2009, 20:17

Thats brilliant, I'll be at scrutineering on Friday night and am looking to get some photo's of the Fabia,

wasi
13th October 2009, 12:36
Ill be there, looks a great event.

Any details on start time for friday night in llandudno and location???

Elvisrally
13th October 2009, 17:06
The Scrutineering is at the Victoria shopping Centre. They have a multi-story carpark that they are using. Its really easy to find follow A55, A470 Llandundio then takes you straight in to Llandudno Town Centre. The shopping centre is opposite Marks and Spencer. The stages are about 40 mins South of Llandudno Penmachno will be signposted off the A5 about 4 miles south of Betws Y coed and Clocaenog go through the village od Cerigydridion on to the B5105, again will be signposted.

Elvis :up:

HaCo
13th October 2009, 17:13
Ok, maybe I'm hoping too much for the Scotisch... :)

wasi
13th October 2009, 17:43
thanks for that elvis!!!!!

wasi
13th October 2009, 17:44
any times for friday night mate???

wotaguy
13th October 2009, 18:08
just back from tour of mull,so funds low. but going to try for ss2 cloc main fingers crossed :)

Allyc85
13th October 2009, 18:50
The Scrutineering is at the Victoria shopping Centre. They have a multi-story carpark that they are using. Its really easy to find follow A55, A470 Llandundio then takes you straight in to Llandudno Town Centre. The shopping centre is opposite Marks and Spencer. The stages are about 40 mins South of Llandudno Penmachno will be signposted off the A5 about 4 miles south of Betws Y coed and Clocaenog go through the village od Cerigydridion on to the B5105, again will be signposted.

Elvis :up:

Will the stage signs be named so I know which one im entering as last year it was just green arrows pointing to the car parks. If someone could give some exact directions to Clocaenog Main that would be great :D

wasi
13th October 2009, 18:53
I think if u buy a guide (£2 charity donation) they have a full map with times etc etc.

AndyRAC
13th October 2009, 19:02
Should be a great event, Im really looking forward to it. The anticipation is just like the old Lombard RAC Rally.

Allyc85
13th October 2009, 19:09
I think if u buy a guide (£2 charity donation) they have a full map with times etc etc.

Yea but how do I get that before I get there as il be driving up from devon and arriving at around 9am so will need instructions before hand :)

wasi
13th October 2009, 19:11
im the same mate, driving from Lancashire.

The website has bits of info up

PuddleJumper
13th October 2009, 20:51
The website hints at another special driver. What do you reckon? Loeb in his C4? Might have to come out of semi-retirement and venture west.

Elvisrally
13th October 2009, 20:59
Yea but how do I get that before I get there as il be driving up from devon and arriving at around 9am so will need instructions before hand :)

Clocaenog Main situated on the B5105 Ruthin - Cerrigydridion It is Accessed off the A55 main route thru North Wales. If travelling from Ruthin on the B5105 Clocaenog is on your right. There are loads of access points to the forest and as yet I couldn't tell you which one is for which stage. There will be updated speccy info on the Cambrian site nearer the day.

I believe the times for scrutineering are 3-30 to 9pm but not 100% sure

Elvis

turves
13th October 2009, 21:41
The website hints at another special driver. What do you reckon? Loeb in his C4? Might have to come out of semi-retirement and venture west.

Thats what I read somewhere, but can't remember where...

306 Cosworth
13th October 2009, 22:51
I don't think there's any more WRC drivers coming unless it's being kept very quiet.

The TV program from the event will be out on Motors TV in November, although there will also be an official event DVD by us as well which will have loads more action than the TV programme and Incar footage from - Mikko Hirvonen, Mads Ostberg, Eyvind Brynildsen, Will Nicholls and hopefully Steve Perez and Andy Burton :D

Juha_Koo
14th October 2009, 00:19
Incar footage from - Mikko Hirvonen

Great, I was about to ask if anyone knows if Mikko's car will be equipped with onboard camera. :) Hopefully connected to the intercom system.

PS. Does anyone know is there anywhere Grönholm's onboards from Rally Galway 2007?

Allyc85
14th October 2009, 16:34
Speccy info is up now :)

http://www.cambrianrally.co.uk/spectators

wasi
14th October 2009, 18:01
Superb.

Cant wait for this now.

Got a feeling Seb Ogier could be the special driver

306 Cosworth
14th October 2009, 18:03
Great, I was about to ask if anyone knows if Mikko's car will be equipped with onboard camera. :) Hopefully connected to the intercom system.

PS. Does anyone know is there anywhere Grönholm's onboards from Rally Galway 2007?

We are putting and running the camera in Mikkos car so we should have intercom sound too. We are hoping to have more than 1 camera in/on the car too :)

Juha_Koo
14th October 2009, 20:11
We are putting and running the camera in Mikkos car so we should have intercom sound too. We are hoping to have more than 1 camera in/on the car too :)

Awesome! :up:

Elvisrally
14th October 2009, 21:52
Try these maps

http://cambrianrally.com/downloads/spectators_map_2.pdf

Elvis

Daniel
14th October 2009, 22:05
I'll be there. Anyone else want to meet up somewhere? :)

wotaguy
14th October 2009, 22:30
nice one thanks for maps, weather is supposed to be great, im heading early for ss2 lloking foward to seeing skoda hope everyone has a great day,
i just wish they still ran the great orme, ive driven that twice this year its fantastic, club still has rights to use it too :cool:

wotaguy
14th October 2009, 22:35
nice one thanks for maps, weather is supposed to be great, im heading early for ss2 lloking foward to seeing skoda hope everyone has a great day,
i just wish they still ran the great orme, ive driven that twice this year its fantastic, club still has rights to use it too :cool:

Daniel
14th October 2009, 22:36
Yeah the wether should be good. Might be a bit chilly in the morning but not as cold as last year, there was snow on the ground!

wotaguy
14th October 2009, 22:40
could be a contender for top ten rallys of the year, i wouldne want to predict a winner. mads should win thou :)

Daniel
14th October 2009, 22:44
Will be my only rally this year. Can't be bothered with Rally GB.

wotaguy
14th October 2009, 22:55
i have done a few, but i too arnt bothereing with rally GB,

AndyRAC
15th October 2009, 00:07
Will be my only rally this year. Can't be bothered with Rally GB.

And why not?

63 entries, with 17WRCars loads of action guaranteed...... ;) :s mokin: or maybe not.

I'm actually looking forward to the Cambrian, in fact I can't wait - should be fantastic. The organisers have done a great job, and it's £5 to park. How much is that good value? With 2 passes at Clocaenog, thats 1 days entertainment and no mistake.

wotaguy
15th October 2009, 00:35
not forgetting , carpark includes the programme too, amazing value, organisers should be very proud :)

dyfi1
15th October 2009, 01:48
I`ll be there too... It`ll be my first rally this year due to job uncertainties, and I reckon it`ll be a cracker of an event. See you all there!

wasi
15th October 2009, 09:28
Yep. Superb organisation from everybody, and a great price.

Roll on friday night and saturday :)

Daniel
15th October 2009, 15:29
And why not?

63 entries, with 17WRCars loads of action guaranteed...... ;) :s mokin: or maybe not.

I'm actually looking forward to the Cambrian, in fact I can't wait - should be fantastic. The organisers have done a great job, and it's £5 to park. How much is that good value? With 2 passes at Clocaenog, thats 1 days entertainment and no mistake.

Yep and it's practically on my doorstep :)

I liked it when they ran the orme but the forrest stages are just as nice :)

wotaguy
15th October 2009, 15:42
yeah i agree daniel, the orme is a class bit of road, who knows maybe next year for the 55th running,as i mentioned, the car club still has go ahead to use it :)

Daniel
15th October 2009, 15:46
yeah i agree daniel, the orme is a class bit of road, who knows maybe next year for the 55th running,as i mentioned, the car club still has go ahead to use it :)
Orme is a great bit of road to drive as well :) If you're ever up here when the rally isn't be sure to have a drive even if it is in the reverse direction of the stage :)

wotaguy
15th October 2009, 16:06
i have done twice juring the summer , scared the crap out of the family , hehehe, i know its 30 mph but couldnt resist :D

Daniel
15th October 2009, 16:39
i have done twice juring the summer , scared the crap out of the family , hehehe, i know its 30 mph but couldnt resist :D
Naughty naughty! :p

wotaguy
15th October 2009, 17:01
i did make sure nobody was walking past as well, but come on temptaion is to strong , i was the same last week on mull )))))

Allyc85
15th October 2009, 18:16
Hmm 3am start for me to get to the rally by 8 in time for a quick snooze and a bcaon butty on the gas stove. Then its back to Devon by 11 and out on the lash till early morn... im going to be so much fun on sunday lol.

wotaguy
15th October 2009, 18:28
i will follow the smell then ))))))

Allyc85
15th October 2009, 18:37
More than welcome mate, if you find someone cooking bacon by a green focus come say hello lol.

PuddleJumper
15th October 2009, 20:17
You'd better bring plenty of bread and bacon. You could have half the forum turn up!

Daniel
15th October 2009, 20:26
I'll have my bacon butty made with bacon from Edwards of Conwy thanks :p any plans to meet up somewhere either on stage or elsewhere?

dyfi1
15th October 2009, 21:20
any plans to meet up somewhere either on stage or elsewhere?

The green Focus with the bacon smells sounds like a good idea :D

wotaguy
15th October 2009, 21:49
its a date then lol, best way to meet fellow forumers over a bacon sarnie, i,ll bring the coffeee/tea see you all on ss2, if not hope everyone has a great day :)

Daniel
15th October 2009, 22:02
its a date then lol, best way to meet fellow forumers over a bacon sarnie, i,ll bring the coffeee/tea see you all on ss2, if not hope everyone has a great day :)
Well we should all try and wear something unique meaning no Subaru clothing or anything like that :p

Allyc85
15th October 2009, 22:08
Bugger I was going to be wearing Ford gear lol.

wotaguy
15th October 2009, 22:12
i will wear my bright yellow peagout talbot jacket hows that, and i might be bringing me mum in law(she loves rallying) so i should stand out somewhat :D

dyfi1
15th October 2009, 22:37

ss2/ ss5 I had settled for. See you there on Saturday. :)

AndyRAC
15th October 2009, 22:50
I'll be in Clocaenog Main, in a Blue Skoda Fabia vRS.

Elvisrally
15th October 2009, 23:13
I'm off to Cloc Main too. will be there for breakfast and looking for a Green focus, a mum in law A fellow skoda owner ( I have a silver Octavia) and Ally C decked out in his Ford Gear. Look forward to meeting some of you

Elvis

wotaguy
15th October 2009, 23:38
looking foward too it, still wondering who suprise driver is , surly a citroen driver?

wasi
16th October 2009, 09:48
Im thinking Seb Ogier for the surprise driver.

Daniel
16th October 2009, 09:55
Im thinking Seb Ogier for the surprise driver.
I suspect so as well. I'll probably go to scrutineering this evening. Anyone going to be there?

Hartusvuori
16th October 2009, 10:28
Autosport: Loeb will not contest Cambrian event (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/79469)

...but he'll have an extra test day on Sunday.
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/79469

Daniel
16th October 2009, 11:04
ah that sucks.

wotaguy
16th October 2009, 11:13
didnt think it would but Oiger makes sense, let us know asap, Daniel , since your going to scrutineering )))))))))

AndyRAC
16th October 2009, 11:21
Mmm, maybe the psychological war has started - maybe Loeb didn't want to take Mikko on so soon......

Mirek
16th October 2009, 12:03
Ogier is in Czech republic today (together with Prokop). I think some promo action for C2R2.

wotaguy
16th October 2009, 12:44
thanks Mirek, wont be Oiger then lol .......ah it be Russel Brookes in the talbot then )))))))))

Daniel
16th October 2009, 13:16
]Ogier is in Czech republic today (together with Prokop). I think some promo action for C2R2.
Well Liverpool and Manchester airports are only a short drive away from North Wales. I doubt it'll be either Seb but I wouldn't rule Ogier out just because of where he is because it's only an hour or two for a flight :)

Mirek
16th October 2009, 13:17
He said today that he would fly to GB only on monday ;)

Daniel
16th October 2009, 13:29
]He said today that he would fly to GB only on monday ;)
Fair enough then :)

Daniel
16th October 2009, 17:00
Well i'm at scrutineering. Seems to be a nice variety of car here.

Daniel
16th October 2009, 17:07
No sign of this mystery driver either :p

Allyc85
16th October 2009, 17:11
If you dont see me in the car park il be wearing a greyish coat with orange flashes and a ford hat.

Was Clocaenog Main the stage that was run twice last year? If so I know of a great corner where about 10 cars went off in the morning run with loads of other near misses so will try and head to there in the morn.

Daniel
16th October 2009, 17:21
well we'll most probably be in a green L reg subaru legacy or perhaps a white fiat 500 and I'll probably be wearing a Springboks jersey to keep myself warm say hi if you see me!

dyfi1
16th October 2009, 23:15
I`ll be in a Volvo S40. I will have a Mikko Hirvonen baseball hat on the dashboard.

wotaguy
16th October 2009, 23:43
red mazda 626, wearing tour of mull hat,me that is!!

still no news on "suprise" driver then ?

J4MIE
16th October 2009, 23:45
Any news on the surprise driver??? :s

Wish I was down there right now :(

Daniel
17th October 2009, 07:43
We left scrutineering at about 6:30 and there was no sign of them then!

Daniel
17th October 2009, 11:08
well I'm standing across from a woman with a grey jacket with orange flashes but no Ford hat :p

PuddleJumper
17th October 2009, 20:23
Didn't see a "surprise driver" but saw plenty of others. Nice to finally see Andy Burton's beast. And what a beast it is, nearly flattening some spectators this morning. Don't worry, that's not quite as bad as it sounds!

Francis44
17th October 2009, 20:24
Is there any pictures yet??!!

Daniel
17th October 2009, 20:24
What stage were you on? :) Enjoying lovely North Wales? :p

pettersolberg29
17th October 2009, 20:39
Shame that Brynildsen had to retire - anyone know why?

Mirek
17th October 2009, 20:47
Guys, do You know what happend to Eyvind Brynildsen in last stage? He lost 10 minutes and than retired according to the results. I can see that he was setting great times before.

EDIT: I'm slow...

tolis
17th October 2009, 20:51
Did Pavlides start the event?

VFTS
17th October 2009, 21:33
]Guys, do You know what happend to Eyvind Brynildsen in last stage? He lost 10 minutes and than retired according to the results. I can see that he was setting great times before.

EDIT: I'm slow...

Brynildsen hit a stone and broke the rim on the last stage. But he was satisfied with the car and his driving.
He was faster than Al-Attiyah and would have won N4 and was close to be third overall.

He tried different set ups and feel he have a real "rallycar" now.

Daniel
17th October 2009, 21:35
Brynildsen hit a stone and broke the rim on the last stage. But he was satisfied with the car and his driving.
He was faster than Al-Attiyah and would have won N4 and was close to be third overall.

He tried different set ups and feel he have a real "rallycar" now.
He looked really good through SS2 :)

Mirek
17th October 2009, 21:39
Thanks, VFTS

tolis
17th October 2009, 22:21
Hirvonen's car:
http://www.ixdrive.co.uk/image.php?id=336082e86e9401087b6ad16bd600d442.jpg

wotaguy
17th October 2009, 22:57
great rally despite mix up on ss2, no info people didnt know what was stage , anyway saw youDaniel with your folks i guess, up on bank, on a downhill left, nice springboks top , incedently i was wearing the white away shirt , small world huh,Mads was a deserved winner, he was over 40 seconds faster on ss5, great to see skoda,Eyvind was fast, no suprise driver , but still a great event, and and i must add Ieuan rowlands in the mk2 was awesome :D hope everyone had great day ,

Allyc85
17th October 2009, 23:47
Just got back im shattered! left home at 3.30am and got to the rally at around 8.30 not quite sure what was going on with ss2 until some guy walked around telling us all after we had all gathered on one corner.

well I'm standing across from a woman with a grey jacket with orange flashes but no Ford hat :p

lol well unless ive had a sex change that I dont know about that defffo wasnt me lol. Didnt see anyone and had a lonely day again lol *cue sad violin music* ;)

Fortunately the rally action was brilliant with full on commitment right through the field. Watching most of them you really did get an end of championship feel with the cars really being thrown about, especially the 1400s on SS5 :D

What happened to Burton and what exactly happened with Nicoles?

J4MIE
18th October 2009, 00:09
Didn't see a "surprise driver" but saw plenty of others. Nice to finally see Andy Burton's beast. And what a beast it is, nearly flattening some spectators this morning. Don't worry, that's not quite as bad as it sounds!

Do tell :D

So all you need to do now is come up to a Scottish event next year to see Andy Horne's car ;)

Doon
18th October 2009, 00:17
Amazing event!

On SS3 Mikko took 24s out of Ostberg and 37s out of Burton...it was in about 8 miles! He beat the bogey by 9 secs! amazing! Mikko will be WRC champion next sunday.

Allyc85
18th October 2009, 00:27
I so hope so :D

Burton looked quicker through junctions 14 and 15 on ss2 but Hirvonen was miles faster through the section at the end of the main car park on SS5.

wotaguy
18th October 2009, 12:20
i was on that corner AlleyC, was chatting to an old boy, who confirmed it was wrong lol. photos are ok , i had a white hue around many , still i profess not to be david bailey. also Will Nicholls came thru ss2 with front end damage , so he had an off :( hers my pic of Eyvind

Daniel
18th October 2009, 13:06
i was on that corner AlleyC, was chatting to an old boy, who confirmed it was wrong lol. photos are ok , i had a white hue around many , still i profess not to be david bailey. also Will Nicholls came thru ss2 with front end damage , so he had an off :( hers my pic of Eyvind
Must have walked straight past you twice probably :p

wotaguy
18th October 2009, 13:39
yeah proberly, i only noticed you up on the bend afterr eyvind had come thru :)

Macd
18th October 2009, 14:43
Do tell :D

So all you need to do now is come up to a Scottish event next year to see Andy Horne's car ;)

+1 the noise of that thing is unbelievable

wasi
18th October 2009, 16:54
Superb event.

As for Burton and his 306 = INCREDIBLE.

Brill to see so many cars, Odsberg and Mikko obviously on another level.

Great day out.

AndyRAC
18th October 2009, 18:33
Agree, a great event, lovely weather, fantastic entry. What more could you ask for - well done to the organisers for all their efforts, and only £5.
The WRC boys were on a different level, and taking different lines.

ProRally
18th October 2009, 19:32
Did Pavlides start the event?

He is not on the entry list , neither anywhere in the results....

So I think not, but maybe somebody can confirm this

Brynmor Pierce
18th October 2009, 20:56
Nicholls rolled in SS1 and then landed sideways into the trees halfway through SS2 in front of me. Felt bad for so many people waiting on bends not being used until the 2nd run...very bizarre.

Good day, really hope it's not the last time we see an entry like that in Clocaenog

AndyRAC
18th October 2009, 21:57
Nicholls rolled in SS1 and then landed sideways into the trees halfway through SS2 in front of me. Felt bad for so many people waiting on bends not being used until the 2nd run...very bizarre.

Good day, really hope it's not the last time we see an entry like that in Clocaenog

While not a criticism, a lot of organisers don't really publish the full stage maps as they used to - there was no way of knowing which was Stage 2, or Stage 5.

cut the b.s.
18th October 2009, 22:08
While not a criticism, a lot of organisers don't really publish the full stage maps as they used to - there was no way of knowing which was Stage 2, or Stage 5.

sounds like it should be a critism! Wasnt at the event but sounds crazy to me that in this modern day a club couldnt publish a proper stage guide

wotaguy
18th October 2009, 22:38
i see your point Andy, but agree with Ct, there was no mention of ss2 and ss5 being different, only found out by asking radio car,so bad organisation . thought stage was in excellent condition thou, will make Rally GB bloody fast!!!!
also Daniel did you see WRC access all areas on Dave Miko drove the Great Orme :)

Daniel
18th October 2009, 22:43
i was also stood at that corner too. Oh well :) Didn't watch Dave. Would have been nice to see the Orme though.

AndyRAC
18th October 2009, 22:53
i see your point Andy, but agree with Ct, there was no mention of ss2 and ss5 being different, only found out by asking radio car,so bad organisation . thought stage was in excellent condition thou, will make Rally GB bloody fast!!!!
also Daniel did you see WRC access all areas on Dave Miko drove the Great Orme :)

In the program it did show a small map of the stage, but had Stage 2 at 8 miles, and Stage 5 at 16 miles, but there was no way of knowing which was
being used.

Was Mikko in the Focus ST? Saw that last year on the 'car magazine' website. As he drove that stage on the Cambrian in 2002, when he won the event from Latvala and Burton.

wotaguy
18th October 2009, 23:00
yeah true enough, but should have done seperate maps, and yeah i believe it was the RS, mixed it with a lot of old Lombard footage , still brilliant event

chrisi
19th October 2009, 11:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAtuUL1Rmds
my video from the rally :)

wotaguy
19th October 2009, 12:25
you should be proud of that chris, brilliant video, excellent editing, loved the two gorillas in the mist, or should that be dust lol :)

Mirek
19th October 2009, 13:36
Great video

dyfi1
19th October 2009, 15:47
- there was no way of knowing which was Stage 2, or Stage 5.

Hmm, and there was me thinking I was having a `senior moment`. I`m glad it wasn`t just me who was confused! Great rally and great weather all the same, and well worth the 6hr round trip to get there. :)

J4MIE
19th October 2009, 21:15
Great video Chris, assume they got Nicholls back on?? Can't believe it from down there :eek: great effort.

PuddleJumper
19th October 2009, 22:45
Didn't you watch the whole video? In a later shot you can see him parked up at the hairpin just after where he went off. :p :

wotaguy
19th October 2009, 23:04
he came past us on ss2 didnt look that bad to be honest, got to say brilliant spot to watch must remember that for next year :D

J4MIE
20th October 2009, 00:06
Didn't you watch the whole video? In a later shot you can see him parked up at the hairpin just after where he went off. :p :

Well he might have got stuck blocking the road and needed the stage stopped, how am I meant to know? ;)

Allyc85
20th October 2009, 16:51
Heres a few of my pics..

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq85/Allyc_85/Cambrian%20Rally%202009/DSC_5239.jpg

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq85/Allyc_85/Cambrian%20Rally%202009/DSC_5257.jpg

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq85/Allyc_85/Cambrian%20Rally%202009/DSC_5269.jpg

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq85/Allyc_85/Cambrian%20Rally%202009/DSC_5288.jpg

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq85/Allyc_85/Cambrian%20Rally%202009/DSC_5303.jpg

The rest can be found here..

http://s436.photobucket.com/albums/qq85/Allyc_85/Cambrian%20Rally%202009/?start=all

wotaguy
20th October 2009, 19:45
great pics allyC, shame we missed the bacon sandwitches thou :D

Allyc85
20th October 2009, 22:15
There was a slight technical hitch with that....

Got into wales and it suddenly dawned on me that I hadnt packed the frying pan and at 7am I was never going to be able to buy one...doh!

J4MIE
20th October 2009, 23:51
I hate it when that happens :(

Or if you somehow bring everything required apart from the bacon :s tareup:

PuddleJumper
21st October 2009, 01:40
And it happens frequently with you, does it not? :p :

PuddleJumper
21st October 2009, 01:46
Do tell
Here's Andy Burton attempting to squash a few speccies!
http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/198t.jpg (http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/198.jpg)http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/199t.jpg (http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/199.jpg)http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/200t.jpg (http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/200.jpg)http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/201t.jpg (http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/201.jpg)http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/202t.jpg (http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/202.jpg)

I'll have the full album online tomorrow.

Rallyst3ve
21st October 2009, 16:23
Great pictures of Burton :D

Great rally look out for the TV programme of the event on Motors TV towards end of November :)

chrisi
21st October 2009, 16:29
you should be proud of that chris, brilliant video, excellent editing, loved the two gorillas in the mist, or should that be dust lol :)

thanks for the comments!

Allyc85
21st October 2009, 17:03
Great pictures of Burton :D

Great rally look out for the TV programme of the event on Motors TV towards end of November :)

Put a reminder up mate when its on as im bound to forget, ive only seen Wyedean on TV so far this year lol.

Rallyst3ve
21st October 2009, 19:49
Put a reminder up mate when its on as im bound to forget, ive only seen Wyedean on TV so far this year lol.

Lol Yeah i will remind everybody when its on it should be a good show :)

PuddleJumper
21st October 2009, 22:45
Full album is now online here (http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/index.html).

wotaguy
21st October 2009, 22:59
its no good, im gonna have to get a better camera, great pics Puddlejumper,thanks for sharing :)

306 Cosworth
4th November 2009, 21:12
Sorry to bring up an old thread but just wanted to say I had a fantastic time in North Wales for the Cambrian. Eventually got to Llandudno on the Friday after a hectic 6 and half hour trip but it was all worth just to spend about 20-30mins with Mr Hirvonen when we were interviewing him for the TV :D Even better later on when we were following a 2009 focus WRC through Llandudno town centre to scrutineering as we were running a camera in the car.

Spent the Saturday filming for the TV prog in Cloc East and then Cloc Main and had a really enjoyable day :D

Here is a short preview of the upcoming TV program which should be on in late November
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBP1UTE2JNQ

PuddleJumper
4th November 2009, 22:33
Looks top notch! Love that last shot of Andy Burton. :up:

Elvisrally
5th November 2009, 22:24
A few pics from a cracking event. Lets hope these stages are included in next years Rally GB

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd21/Motorelvis/CopyofIMG_6979-1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd21/Motorelvis/CopyofIMG_7065-1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd21/Motorelvis/CopyofIMG_6722-1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd21/Motorelvis/CopyofIMG_6755-1.jpg
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd21/Motorelvis/CopyofCopyofIMG_6765-1.jpg

Elvis

wasi
7th November 2009, 12:27
Here's Andy Burton attempting to squash a few speccies!
http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/198t.jpg (http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/198.jpg)http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/199t.jpg (http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/199.jpg)http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/200t.jpg (http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/200.jpg)http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/201t.jpg (http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/201.jpg)http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/202t.jpg (http://www.powerphoto.co.uk/rally/other/cambrian2009/ss1/202.jpg)

I'll have the full album online tomorrow.

HAHA theres me with the red bobhat on with the lads!!!!

He was sooo close, didnt realise how close he was!
superb it was .

Rallyst3ve
27th November 2009, 10:59
The Cambrian Rally will be on Motors TV this Saturday at 3.30pm :)

Allyc85
27th November 2009, 18:00
Cheers mate, just set the sky plus :)

306 Cosworth
21st December 2009, 15:15
Here's some clips from the event from me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4umjm6gzTI