PDA

View Full Version : JC France Arrested on Cocaine Possesion Charge

FormerFF
9th October 2009, 02:46
http://blog.al.com/blogoftomorrow/2009/10/grand_am_driver_jc_france_char.html

I don't get it. Here's a guy who has everything going his way, and he chances it on something like this. What a waste.

Shifter
9th October 2009, 04:27
Florida, cocaine and claims of 'running this city'?

it's J.C. "Scarface" France!

Shifter
9th October 2009, 04:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-AGBkegwEM now we know why he gets in fistfights on the track.

tsarcasm
9th October 2009, 15:53
Gee who's surprised the Ri$hyRi$h, does whatever he wants with no accountability....

Typical of any wealthy second->third generation degenerates.

FormerFF
10th October 2009, 03:05
I see that Hurley Haywood will be filling in for him this race. Glad to see that he's been removed for the time being. Although we have a long tradition of "innocent until proven guilty" in this country, I think he needs to stay out of the race car until he's either found innocent or has been found guilty, served time, and completed rehab. Nobody needs to go side by side at 180 mph with somebody who's hung over.

tsarcasm
10th October 2009, 03:46
Mayfield hasn't been to court and he's banned for life (basically) for failing a drug test, why should this be any different?

**The problem with cocaine is that after 72 hours he'll pass a piss-test

Mark in Oshawa
10th October 2009, 05:13
Mayfield hasn't been to court and he's banned for life (basically) for failing a drug test, why should this be any different?

**The problem with cocaine is that after 72 hours he'll pass a piss-test

Jeremy failed not one but TWO drug tests. When you sign a contract saying you will take no notice drug tests and have your career dictated by you passing of failing them, you have to live with that consequence. The fact remains that Jeremy isn't in a criminal court, he is appealing the decision in a civil court, and the burden of proof is less. However, a drug test from one of the best labs in the nation would do him in if he wasn't so flush with cash to keep dragging it out.

AS for JC...he may skate...but it isn't a civil right to race. You cannot sue for the right to participate in professional sport.

tsarcasm
10th October 2009, 16:11
The guy is obviously a JUNKIE

DUI in a Green Lamborghini with COCAINE, me thinks this is not his first time...

Do you want to go side-to-side at 180mph with some JACKASS who finished an 8-ball the night before??

SportscarBruce
10th October 2009, 22:54
^ why not, it's how things were for about a decade in IMSA :p

SportscarBruce
10th October 2009, 22:55
Now we know why JC smacked the camera in the Grand-AM promo, dude was jacked up!