PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Brands

Knock-on
30th September 2009, 11:07
Will be there Sunday with Scooby if any of the old crew are about.

Chris2k6
1st October 2009, 12:10
I'm not part of "the old crew" but i shall be there cheering on Turkington! :D

mattie007
1st October 2009, 19:01
Im going! Stopping saturday night in dartford then on to watch Turkington claim his title on sunday!

Robinho
1st October 2009, 19:29
not this year unfortunately mate, poorer than a poor person with holes in his pockets (i shall be watching on my 37 inch HD LCD telly though, that might be why i'm too poor to afford tickets, DOH!)

Allyc85
1st October 2009, 20:15
not this year unfortunately mate, poorer than a poor person with holes in his pockets (i shall be watching on my 37 inch HD LCD telly though, that might be why i'm too poor to afford tickets, DOH!)

yea same here, im skint after my holiday! I will make it to the Brands GP circuit one day though!

Knock-on
2nd October 2009, 12:21

Rob you big Girls blouse. Sell your wife, your child, your Granny (do I already own her?) and get to Brands.

Failing that, see you soon. :D

Les
3rd October 2009, 05:51
well I am off there in about 10 mins :)

Knock-on
6th October 2009, 16:52
What a day. Amazing!!

Poor Mrs Turkington was in pieces through the whole race and the energy, excitement and nerves in the garage could be cut with a rather blunt butter knife. I was alternately shouting "get in there Tom" followed by "get back a bit Tom". By the end of it I didn't know if I was coming or going and nearly lost my voice.

A trully magical day and one I was priviliged to share in. :)