PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turismo 5 not coming soon

306 Cosworth
28th September 2009, 15:30
It appears that Gran Turismo 5 won't be released at all in 2009. Expected release date for Japanese version is March 2010, but no release date announced for US or Europe. GT5 Prologue wasn't released in Europe until 4 months after Japan so we might not see it until Summer 2010 (around June/July!)

The game is only 65% complete according to developers!

MrJan
28th September 2009, 16:15
They really are a bit rubbish when it comes to releasing games. Forza has been developed and released twice in the time that they've been arsing about.

306 Cosworth
30th September 2009, 18:45
Yeah but GT5 is making the most out of the PS3 and Blu Ray capabilities. It will be worth it i'm sure :D At least Ferrari and Lamborghini are now officially licensed on it. Just need Porsche now.

Francis44
30th September 2009, 18:57
They really are a bit rubbish when it comes to releasing games. Forza has been developed and released twice in the time that they've been arsing about.

Forza 3 is the second game off Turn 10 on the xbox 360 if im correct, so their developing team know the console very well. Plyphony Digital released Prologue but they dont know yet how the structure of the PS3 really works and how can they take the max out of it so they are taking some time to make it awesome!!!!

306 Cosworth
22nd October 2009, 19:50
GT5 will be awesome. And the WRC cars have damage features on them too!

306 Cosworth
23rd October 2009, 19:45
I see GT5 could be coming on 2 or 3 Blu Ray discs!!

306 Cosworth
1st February 2010, 22:40
Still no sign of this. The March date for Japan has now been cancelled and now there is not a word about when it will be released. There are more and more different Demos of the game becoming available so hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer!

Civic
2nd February 2010, 02:34
Gamestop (US video game store) expects a May release in the US, but they said it's most likely going to be pushed back. The worker told me to save my money and not buy GT5 Prologue because he said everthing in Prologue will be in the full game.

Mixa
13th February 2010, 12:19
Hasnīt gamestop and ebay already changed their release dates to 1st of November and even many other has done so? Also most of the people are really thinking its pretty close and also would boost the Q4 sales anyway. Personally as a huge GT fan Ive always learned to wait the game after dozen of delays but I really expect to really then get something than just an updated GT4 for PS3.

Im sure itīs huge when it comes out but I really have some doubts too. Example my main concern it that it doesnīt offer so much new. Just a concern as most of the cars has been said to be remakes from GT4 what probably means the same old racing car liveries or even cars. Example I would want to see Corvette C6-R and not the same old C5-R at 99 livery. Okey I like about road cars too but the racing cars are the ones I always keep to drive with in the end and even probably use them at the most in online races.

Ive lost a bit my interest for the game but will still probably puchase it when it comes its not about that. Just really hope that it wont disappoint it fans what it might very well do as its been so waited and hyped then.

306 Cosworth
15th March 2010, 21:39
Well it's been confirmed that the release date will be in 2010! So it could be 31st December 2010 for all we know :(

52Paddy
17th March 2010, 15:19
As long as it's good, I don't mind. :)

52Paddy
17th March 2010, 15:20
Rephrase: As long as it's effing AMAZING, I won't mind.... :mark: