PDA

View Full Version : So, who is this 'Qadbak Investments, Ltd', and why are some in the present team worried?...

veeten
28th September 2009, 13:28
After reading this, I started to ask that question... :\

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=39112

harsha
28th September 2009, 14:18
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qadbak_Investments_Limited

:mark:

indeed,i find this worrying...i for one would like some transparency.

V12
28th September 2009, 15:39
Indeed - A lot of football boards I've been on are saying similar things, how the whole thing is shrouded in secrecy, their headline grabbing signing quitting after one game for reasons yet to be fully disclosed...something is up. It's a shame Sauber wasn't able to take it back on as Brawn did. Comparing the two situations definitely shows Honda in a better light than BMW, since the former did everything they could to keep the team not only running, but in a capable pair of hands, regardless of the loss to themselves.

SGWilko
28th September 2009, 18:16
Comparing the two situations definitely shows Honda in a better light than BMW, since the former did everything they could to keep the team not only running, but in a capable pair of hands, regardless of the loss to themselves.

That's a point well made.

aryan
29th September 2009, 07:26
Comparing the two situations definitely shows Honda in a better light than BMW, since the former did everything they could to keep the team not only running, but in a capable pair of hands, regardless of the loss to themselves.

Indeed. The way Honda handled the situation, and put this year's money forward for the team without reaping any benefits from it, without even putting a simple sticker on the car for all the money they put down for this year's operation, has made me regard Honda in very high esteem.

Honda is a racing team. They will be back one day. They belong to F1. And unlike some manufacturers like Toyota or BMW, with Honda you can be sure that they will make everyone proud of them, no matter what capacity they are involved in.

truefan72
29th September 2009, 09:05
Indeed. The way Honda handled the situation, and put this year's money forward for the team without reaping any benefits from it, without even putting a simple sticker on the car for all the money they put down for this year's operation, has made me regard Honda in very high esteem.

Honda is a racing team. They will be back one day. They belong to F1. And unlike some manufacturers like Toyota or BMW, with Honda you can be sure that they will make everyone proud of them, no matter what capacity they are involved in.

very well said

superocean
29th September 2009, 20:14
With the lack of info, I guess the worst.
Looks like suspicious people with questionable money owns the team. If they were not such ppl, they wouldn't mind the limelight. As far as i am concerned it could be the European Mob/ MiddleEast Poppy growers/ Drug cartels and other illegal money makers who don't know how else to use their money now that the banks have gone kaput.
Swiss banks are good banks for illegal drug money and corrupt ppl. I bet there are a lot of corrupt bankers among the owners group. Bernie Madoff wants an application into the group.

The last thing F1 needs right now after lie/gate, crashgate, spygate, and MadMax is a bunch of illegal sneeky owners making the sport look like chess for Cartels and Mobsters with drivers/teams/ and fans as the pawns.

Knock-on
30th September 2009, 10:16
The last thing F1 needs right now after lie/gate, crashgate, spygate, and MadMax is a bunch of illegal sneeky owners making the sport look like chess for Cartels and Mobsters with drivers/teams/ and fans as the pawns.

Yep, don't want a Flav replacement just yet thank you very much ;)