PDA

View Full Version : Relationship Cheats

Stuartf12007
26th September 2009, 19:19
Have you ever been cheated on, what happened, and what did you do?

Begin.

Brown, Jon Brow
26th September 2009, 19:23
Yes. But I didn't find out until after the relationship. My girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend though. I stayed friends with him though :s

Jag_Warrior
26th September 2009, 20:17
I can't wait for Slinkster to get in on this. :D

http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134851

Hazell B
26th September 2009, 20:26
Almost certainly in a minority here, but I have been cheated on and found it firstly funny and secondly very, very handy.

When my partner rang me while I was away in London (I used to do some journalism and stayed away from home a bit) to confess he'd gone out the night before and woken up in his ex-fiance's bed my first question was "Are you sure?" as I thought he was confused about a bad dream or something. It turned out to be true, so I hid my laughs at the end of the phone and told him we'd speak about it when I got home. To be honest, I'm not a jealous person and he was clearly too drunk to fight off his ex (or indeed perform!). She had been dumped by somebody and wanted my partner back for his cash as she was in real financial trouble. She'd had vodka added to his drinks without him knowing, stupidly in a pub I was well known in :rolleyes:

Anyway, I have it as stand by should I ever need to point out his faults in an argument .... but don't use it. After all, he's felt guilty enough about it for over ten years now and frankly I don't give a hoot :p :

Roamy
27th September 2009, 07:55
I punted - what the hell else are you supposed to do

Sonic
27th September 2009, 11:46
Thankfully I've never cheated, nor have I been cheated on, but there does seem to be an oft repeated theme; it is usually someone cheating with their partners friends.

Does that mean it is impossible for men to be friends with their friends WAGS and visa versa?

Thoughts?

Stuartf12007
27th September 2009, 14:05
Its usually a work colleague. Pure Sleaze

gloomyDAY
27th September 2009, 18:54
Have I been cheated on? I think so, but I never cared to stand around and find out the truth. If I ever suspected anything I would just sleep with my girlfriend's friend. This was a really great tactic to keep things in check. Have I ever cheated? Absolutely. I used to be the type of guy that was nice and really treated women with bla bla bla. Now I just nail anything that walks and is at least a 7.

edv
27th September 2009, 18:55

Ditto

Stuartf12007
27th September 2009, 18:58
Have I been cheated on? I think so, but I never cared to stand around and find out the truth. If I ever suspected anything I would just sleep with my girlfriend's friend. This was a really great tactic to keep things in check. Have I ever cheated? Absolutely. I used to be the type of guy that was nice and really treated women with bla bla bla. Now I just nail anything that walks and is at least a 7.

What a great guy you are.

gloomyDAY
27th September 2009, 19:12
Duh! The fact that she's here asking for advice suggests that this chick is considering taking him back. Typical. This is what differentiates men and women. Most men would shrug it off and go onto the next girl on deck. Women will sob for two years.

Yes. But I didn't find out until after the relationship. My girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend though. I stayed friends with him though :s Doormat! Didn't you ever suspect anything? I would have beat the crap out of him for slamming my girlfriend.

Its usually a work colleague. Pure SleazeDo you have any idea how hard it is to resist a co-worker? They come in dressed in tight skirts, fresh boob jobs, smelling really nice, hair done well, and always with a great attitude. My oldest female co-worker is 26 and I've slapped her ass around a few times.

Don't blame us. Seriously, women play a big role in seducing us too! For example, I have a co-worker who was asking me about my sex life. She has a boyfriend and if this wuss were cutting it, then she wouldn't be getting her thrills from me. It was pretty ridiculous. I got her to admit that she's a moaner not a screamer, favorite position, etc. Women are horny too and they have needs that have to be met.

What a great guy you are.I think in terms of principle that I am a good man. I keep my word, treat my family well, and keep my friend's close for years. However, all is fair in love and war. I cheat, lie, and deceive most of the women that come my way. The rest actually receive respect from me and I chase them hard because they're not sluts.

Garry Walker
27th September 2009, 21:21
My girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend though. I stayed friends with him though :s

Why? How can someone be your best friend, whilst at the same time fcuking your girlfriend?

Brown, Jon Brow
27th September 2009, 22:05
Why? How can someone be your best friend, whilst at the same time fcuking your girlfriend?

I don't know. It only happened once, but I certainly wouldn't call him my best friend anymore. But he wasn't the only one she got with, so I just concentrated all my anger towards her.

gloomyDAY
27th September 2009, 23:09
I don't know. It only happened once, but I certainly wouldn't call him my best friend anymore. But he wasn't the only one she got with, so I just concentrated all my anger towards her.http://i14.piczo.com/view/e/r/6/0/z/9/i/h/j/w/9/img/t147766404_89051_3.gif

God! This chick was a slut.
I hope you learned your lesson. If not, it will happen again.

Stuartf12007
27th September 2009, 23:50
Duh! The fact that she's here asking for advice suggests that this chick is considering taking him back. Typical. This is what differentiates men and women. Most men would shrug it off and go onto the next girl on deck. Women will sob for two years.

Doormat! Didn't you ever suspect anything? I would have beat the crap out of him for slamming my girlfriend.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to resist a co-worker? They come in dressed in tight skirts, fresh boob jobs, smelling really nice, hair done well, and always with a great attitude. My oldest female co-worker is 26 and I've slapped her ass around a few times.

Don't blame us. Seriously, women play a big role in seducing us too! For example, I have a co-worker who was asking me about my sex life. She has a boyfriend and if this wuss were cutting it, then she wouldn't be getting her thrills from me. It was pretty ridiculous. I got her to admit that she's a moaner not a screamer, favorite position, etc. Women are horny too and they have needs that have to be met.

I think in terms of principle that I am a good man. I keep my word, treat my family well, and keep my friend's close for years. However, all is fair in love and war. I cheat, lie, and deceive most of the women that come my way. The rest actually receive respect from me and I chase them hard because they're not sluts.

what goes around comes around

leopard
29th September 2009, 02:50
My girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend though. I stayed friends with him though :s
I think it's good if you are still friends ...

Roamy
29th September 2009, 03:12
Do you have any idea how hard it is to resist a co-worker? They come in dressed in tight skirts, fresh boob jobs, smelling really nice, hair done well, and always with a great attitude. My oldest female co-worker is 26 and I've slapped her ass around a few times.

if i had my company today that I had in the 80's I would be sued to death, shot, or both. The term "Whistle Blower" really changed over the years :)

Valve Bounce
29th September 2009, 03:31
Have you ever been cheated on, what happened, and what did you do?

Begin.

I think Wayne Carey would have better stories than me! :p :
about his cheating, that is. :D

gloomyDAY
29th September 2009, 15:59
if i had my company today that I had in the 80's I would be sued to death, shot, or both. The term "Whistle Blower" really changed over the years :) lmao!

Just make a new company in South America.
No sexual harassment laws, women are hot, and they know how to cook.

AndyRAC
29th September 2009, 21:56
The best way to avoid being cheated on - is to avoid relationships! Works for me....

leopard
30th September 2009, 04:04
Some people may want to say that being cheated by or for woman is less painful than if you find someone breaks your cars... ;)

gloomyDAY
30th September 2009, 04:34
The best way to avoid being cheated on - is to avoid relationships! Works for me....Pimpin' aint easy. :s mokin:

slinkster
30th September 2009, 17:48
I can't wait for Slinkster to get in on this. :D

http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134851

Still threatening with those nudie pics huh? :p :

Yeah I've been cheated on as you can see from the link. I'm pretty sure he won't do it again. I've never cheated on anybody and don't think I would either... although I've been tempted. :(

gloomyDAY
1st October 2009, 04:22
Still threatening with those nudie pics huh? :p :

Yeah I've been cheated on as you can see from the link. I'm pretty sure he won't do it again. I've never cheated on anybody and don't think I would either... although I've been tempted. :( 1) Wait, are you still going out with the guy the cheated on you? If so, then I won't feel any remorse when he does it again. Not that I felt any remorse when for you when you made the thread. Just common sense to kick him to the curb.

2) You've been tempted? Just a matter of time before you do the deed. A smooth talker would have made that thought into an action. Slipping into the sheets might make you feel bad, but feels so good at the same time.

slinkster
2nd October 2009, 16:53
1) Wait, are you still going out with the guy the cheated on you? If so, then I won't feel any remorse when he does it again. Not that I felt any remorse when for you when you made the thread. Just common sense to kick him to the curb.

2) You've been tempted? Just a matter of time before you do the deed. A smooth talker would have made that thought into an action. Slipping into the sheets might make you feel bad, but feels so good at the same time.

1) It's not something I would expect you to understand. And he's not a slag. It took a hell of a long time but I forgave him.

2) I disagree. Completely. I have something called self control.

pino
2nd October 2009, 17:27
Yeah I've been cheated on as you can see from the link...

For what I can see in your picture, only a fool would cheat you :crazy: ;)

slinkster
2nd October 2009, 17:46
For what I can see in your picture, only a fool would cheat you :crazy: ;)

:eek: :) You're sweet.

Daniel
2nd October 2009, 21:39
1) Wait, are you still going out with the guy the cheated on you? If so, then I won't feel any remorse when he does it again. Not that I felt any remorse when for you when you made the thread. Just common sense to kick him to the curb.

1) People make mistakes and sometimes people should be forgiven

2) Everyone must be tempted at some point in time. It's human nature and certainly instinct at least for a man to want to sow his seeds in as many fields as possible no matter how much that doesn't agree with modern ideas like monogamy and love.

gloomyDAY
3rd October 2009, 02:34
1) It's not something I would expect you to understand. And he's not a slag. It took a hell of a long time but I forgave him. Unless this guy is rich, then no, I really don't understand how you're still with a man that cheated on you. Seems like quite an insecure move on your part. Also, if he did it once there's no stopping him from doing it again no matter what you think.

2) I disagree. Completely. I have something called self control.
Please. Don't kid yourself.

You look pretty young and I've noticed that around 20-24 is the age when women really cut loose.
If you've been tempted then one day you'll cheat, emotionally or physically.

For what I can see in your picture, only a fool would cheat you :crazy: ;) Probably not the looks that put him off.

Mark in Oshawa
3rd October 2009, 05:58
Someone cheats with you, you dump her/him or live with it and look the other way and never mention it to anyone again.

Those are the options. Any road between the two and you are just being a pain to anyone you whine to. Sorry..Two women have cheated on me, I dumped the first without too much second thought, the second one hurt me a little, and I tried that middle course, and it just made it worse. No more....you are either in a serious relation ship or you are NOT.

Mark in Oshawa
3rd October 2009, 05:59
As for Gloomy day...well nice work if you can get it... I guess, but in most places I have worked, Canadian women don't seem to need a man at the office...or they hide it well. With Sexual harassment laws in the workplace up here being what they are, I am not about to speculate on whether I could have had some fun at work. Not at that point in my life no more anyhow, have a great woman in my life.....don't need another.

slinkster
3rd October 2009, 16:43
Unless this guy is rich, then no, I really don't understand how you're still with a man that cheated on you. Seems like quite an insecure move on your part. Also, if he did it once there's no stopping him from doing it again no matter what you think.

Please. Don't kid yourself.

You look pretty young and I've noticed that around 20-24 is the age when women really cut loose.
If you've been tempted then one day you'll cheat, emotionally or physically.

Probably not the looks that put him off.

Wise Words. :rolleyes:

Daniel
3rd October 2009, 16:45
As for Gloomy day...well nice work if you can get it... I guess, but in most places I have worked, Canadian women don't seem to need a man at the office...or they hide it well. With Sexual harassment laws in the workplace up here being what they are, I am not about to speculate on whether I could have had some fun at work. Not at that point in my life no more anyhow, have a great woman in my life.....don't need another.
I'm the same :) Got someone great, don't need or want anything else :)

Daniel
3rd October 2009, 16:46
Wise Words. :rolleyes:

Yeah you've gotta love it when someone who doesn't know you and has never met you tells you how you'll act in the future :)

Koz
4th October 2009, 04:30
A long time ago, there was a girl and a boy. They said they loved each other. The boy was in a far away land... And one day, he got a call from from the girl saying that she cheated on him.
He had planned to ask her to marry him two days later (their anniversary). :(

gloomyDAY
4th October 2009, 09:53
Yeah you've gotta love it when someone who doesn't know you and has never met you tells you how you'll act in the future :) Why? Women cheat emotionally.

Doesn't have to be physical.

A long time ago, there was a girl and a boy. They said they loved each other. The boy was in a far away land... And one day, he got a call from from the girl saying that she cheated on him.
He had planned to ask her to marry him two days later (their anniversary). :( Sucks! :laugh:

ShiftingGears
4th October 2009, 10:11
Why? Women cheat emotionally.

Doesn't have to be physical.

Sucks! :laugh:

Your generalisations are stupid. Not everyone is at your level.

Mark in Oshawa
5th October 2009, 05:35
Thug...I think he is just deluding himself......

Roamy
9th October 2009, 05:10
Well I don't know about you guys but if I were married to this I would jump out at the first stop light and run

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,562561,00.html?test=faces