PDA

View Full Version : Carefull where you PARK

suzukimad07
25th September 2009, 19:51
The local police could always be worse...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...they could be American

For example, you could be Fire Chief Don Payne at the local court in Arkansas disputing a traffic ticket, and a disagreeable officer from the hearing could shoot you

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090903/..._shot_in_court (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090903/..._shot_in_court)

Quote:
After Payne failed to get a traffic ticket dismissed on Aug. 27, police gave Payne or his son another ticket that day. Payne, 39, returned to court to vent his anger to Judge Tonya Alexander, Fishman said.

It's unclear exactly what happened next, but Martin said an argument between Payne and the seven police officers who attended the hearing apparently escalated to a scuffle, ending when an officer shot Payne from behind.

Doctors in Memphis, Tenn., removed a .40-caliber bullet from Payne's hip bone, Martin said. Another officer suffered a grazing wound to his finger from the bullet.

Wade91
25th September 2009, 20:15
thats pathetic! i hope that officer goes to jail as would anybody else who did somthing that awful,

officer have to exspect to have to deal with angry people when they write tickets for stupid stuff that they do themselvs all the time

i remember a few years ago, me and my friend went to McDonalds, and we got ready to leave we saw that there had been a accadent in the parking lot, and instead of the police officer parking in a parking space like everybody else, he parked right behinde my friends car!

we had to wait a few minutes for the officer to move his car before we could leave, my friend knew i was pretty mad about the whole thing and he pushed the button to roll up the right side window as he drove by the officer, becouse he was actually afraid i was gonna stick my head out the window and cuss the officer

now, had my friend parked like that officer did we would have got a ticket.

the thing is officers wright tickets to other people for traffic violations that they commit all the time themselvs, and then thay cant even deal with the people in a professional, manner when the people get angry

and thats sad :(

Hondo
25th September 2009, 20:38
thats pathetic! i hope that officer goes to jail as would anybody else who did somthing that awful,

officer have to exspect to have to deal with angry people when they write tickets for stupid stuff that they do themselvs all the time

i remember a few years ago, me and my friend went to McDonalds, and we got ready to leave we saw that there had been a accadent in the parking lot, and instead of the police officer parking in a parking space like everybody else, he parked right behinde my friends car!

we had to wait a few minutes for the officer to move his car before we could leave, my friend knew i was pretty mad about the whole thing and he pushed the button to roll up the right side window as he drove by the officer, becouse he was actually afraid i was gonna stick my head out the window and cuss the officer

now, had my friend parked like that officer did we would have got a ticket.

the thing is officers wright tickets to other people for traffic violations that they commit all the time themselvs, and then thay cant even deal with the people in a professional, manner when the people get angry

and thats sad :(

If your friend was parked like the police officer and in the McDonalds parking lot, the officer couldn't write a parking ticket on private property unless it involved areas specified by government regulation like a fire zone or handicapped space. However, once you were back on the public street, y'all would probably get an opportunity to visit with the officer.