PDA

View Full Version : Forza questions.

downtowndeco
20th September 2009, 05:02
I'm thinking about buying an xbox just for the new forza 3 game & I want to buy the game mainly for the Le Mans circuit.

What is the format of the Forza series? Will I be able to buy the game, turn it on, practice & then race a long race at Le Mans? Or is the series like the PS GT series, where you have to spend months working your way up, winning races, saving money & logging "days" before you can unlock certain tracks and cars?

I spent 3 weeks unlocking the Le Mans track in the GT4 game & then all I can do is a 2 lap "race" & the tires go away almost immediately, not to mention I'll have to play forever before I can win enough to buy a proper Le Mans type sportscar. In contrast, I've got the old "Le Mans 24" game that came out almost 10 years ago for the PS2 and in that you can race a full 24 hour day to night to day race (which I've done).

What is the basic format of the Forza series? Thanks.

steve_spackman
20th September 2009, 07:25
I'm thinking about buying an xbox just for the new forza 3 game & I want to buy the game mainly for the Le Mans circuit.

What is the format of the Forza series? Will I be able to buy the game, turn it on, practice & then race a long race at Le Mans? Or is the series like the PS GT series, where you have to spend months working your way up, winning races, saving money & logging "days" before you can unlock certain tracks and cars?

I spent 3 weeks unlocking the Le Mans track in the GT4 game & then all I can do is a 2 lap "race" & the tires go away almost immediately, not to mention I'll have to play forever before I can win enough to buy a proper Le Mans type sportscar. In contrast, I've got the old "Le Mans 24" game that came out almost 10 years ago for the PS2 and in that you can race a full 24 hour day to night to day race (which I've done).

What is the basic format of the Forza series? Thanks.

Basic format of the game is this. You will have to spend alot of time working your way up, winning races, saving money and logging alot of time in to get certain cars etc.

You could turn the game on and play the exhibition mode, which lets you unlock ALL tracks, yet not all cars..thats where the career comes into play.

The demo is out this Thursday. Play before you pay!!!