PDA

View Full Version : James Hinchcliffe 2010 Options

Chamoo
16th September 2009, 15:00
Well, there has been plenty of discussion regarding James in the Danica/AGR thread. Was hoping we could seperate fact from fiction in regards specifically to James. I've followed his through the ranks as one of the up and coming Canadians and haven't heard much apart from what is on this forum.

Any info would be much appreciated.

drewdawg727
16th September 2009, 16:06
The kid has his own sponsorship so I suppose he could make a claim to drive anywhere. Chances are that he wouldn't have his own resources to compete in Indycar, so I assume he will stay in Indy Lights.

EagleEye
16th September 2009, 21:04
Well, there has been plenty of discussion regarding James in the Danica/AGR thread. Was hoping we could seperate fact from fiction in regards specifically to James. I've followed his through the ranks as one of the up and coming Canadians and haven't heard much apart from what is on this forum.

Any info would be much appreciated.

James has some good people working on getting him a seat for next year and they have had discussions with several teams. They are looking at teams with good engineering, good atmosphere and ideally they would like to have an experienced team mate to work with.

I'll ping you with some details..

MDS
16th September 2009, 22:01
Hinch probably has enough money to buy a ride for next year. Outside of the obvious destinations and new teams, he'd be on the shortlist for Forsythe and Team Green if Kim and Barry decide to return to the IRL.

The only thing I know for sure is he's working to raise his profile in Canada, and is partnering with the Bridgestone Racing Academy for a scholarship award/competition.

http://www.ekartingnews.ca/news_info.php?n=5302&sid=d6a84f05ec2ec96e96dd3f59eddfbd8a

Chamoo
17th September 2009, 03:43
James has some good people working on getting him a seat for next year and they have had discussions with several teams. They are looking at teams with good engineering, good atmosphere and ideally they would like to have an experienced team mate to work with.

I'll ping you with some details..

EE, I've tried to ping you various times, however, you are unpingable due to your forum settings. Could you perhaps ping me an email I could reach you at?

MDS
17th September 2009, 04:37
Yeah, what kind of guy sends private messages but choose not to receive them? Kinda cowardly if you ask me.

Chamoo
17th September 2009, 04:48
Yeah, what kind of guy sends private messages but choose not to receive them? Kinda cowardly if you ask me.

Whatever you and EagleEye have brewing in another thread, leave it in that thread please.

EagleEye
17th September 2009, 17:53

I have tired of you endless chasing.

I only respond to those who are mature, and a bit respectful. You have been on the ignore list for some time.

Meet in person at the track, or STFU.

EagleEye
17th September 2009, 17:58
EE, I've tried to ping you various times, however, you are unpingable due to your forum settings. Could you perhaps ping me an email I could reach you at?

Should be fixed now. Had you on the wrong list, sorry about that.