PDA

View Full Version : Kris Meeke and Paul Nagle onboard video with a difference

LiviePeugeotUK
15th September 2009, 09:07
I thought i'd post this just for everyone to take a look at Kris and Paul's brilliant performance at the Rally Principe de Asturias.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BurFkczrNlM

Please, could you let us know what you think of the video and of Kris and Paul?

Many thanks,

Livie-Rose Strange, on behalf of the Peugeot UK Rally Team.

WRC1
15th September 2009, 09:53
great stuff!

especially the quality of the video surprises me!

what i dont like: the music....i would prefer only the engine sound or even better the engine AND the voices of kris and paul.

reg

wrc1

sal
15th September 2009, 10:16
Great vid spoiled by the music. Were you going for a sense of irony with a laid back dub track? Would rather have heard the notes and engine note too!

urabus-denoS2000
15th September 2009, 10:26
A great and unusual video,it would be perfect without the music

LiviePeugeotUK
15th September 2009, 11:30
Thanks for your responses, this video was actually a bullet cam test, to hopefully be used in San Remo; the music was supposed to add a fun vibe to the video, we're working on pacenotes and full stages only next time, based on responses. :)

urabus-denoS2000
15th September 2009, 12:10
Well,I think it would be a lot better if,when the stage begins,there would be no music ;)

LiviePeugeotUK
15th September 2009, 12:46
I thought i'd post this just for everyone to take a look at Kris and Paul's brilliant performance at the Rally Principe de Asturias.

Many thanks,

LiviePeugeotUK
15th September 2009, 12:55

Many thanks,

noel157
15th September 2009, 14:02
Hi L-R, being able to hear the notes from Paul would be good once the stage started and requesting feedback from members here has to be applauded. Well done.

LiviePeugeotUK
15th September 2009, 14:13
Well all rally fan opinions count, and they help us produce the perfect product :)

LiviePeugeotUK
15th September 2009, 14:16

Many thanks,

Koppomsbo
15th September 2009, 14:17
cut the music and u have an :up: video ;)

cut the b.s.
15th September 2009, 14:34

Many thanks,

Kris is popular around here, and links to this clip were posted a few days ago. Spamming it on to several threads will only upset some of the good folk here, saturation spamming is not good Pr.

Buzz Lightyear
15th September 2009, 14:35
Kris is popular around here, and links to this clip were posted a few days ago. Spamming it on to several threads will only upset some of the good folk here, saturation spamming is not good Pr.

you took the word right out of my mouth

LiviePeugeotUK
15th September 2009, 15:19
sorry you guys, it's the job i was given.. i didn't realise i was actually spamming :(

HaCo
15th September 2009, 15:42
LOL, how many post did you post?

LiviePeugeotUK
15th September 2009, 15:53
:) well they deserve all the recognition that they can get!

Allyc85
15th September 2009, 16:15
Great video, would love to see a few more like this and maybe with out the music :)

Wim_Impreza
15th September 2009, 16:18
Nice video. I hope you will post more in the future. ;)

And of course welcome to this forum.

SubaruNorway
15th September 2009, 17:44
Is that a chasecam HD? I know someone that might want one of those :)

Just one thing, music over inboard is a big no no ;)

dimviii
15th September 2009, 19:55
Nice video. I hope you will post more in the future. ;)

And of course welcome to this forum.

+1
like also in this video the music.

steve_spackman
15th September 2009, 21:16
:up: 10/10

lcd
16th September 2009, 06:59
Good stuff! :up:

Pinto
16th September 2009, 21:04
deadly they got a camera big enough for nagles head

PuddleJumper
16th September 2009, 23:02
The video is let down by that awful music playing over it. I would much rather hear the soundtrack! What we really want though is the full stage shown from Kris's viewpoint with Paul's embedded in the lower right corner and the occasional switch, all time-synched of course.

Better yet, make a DVD of several stages, if you have the footage, and I would be happy to purchase. I already have several of Kris's in-car DVDs. They are awesome!

PuddleJumper
16th September 2009, 23:10
deadly they got a camera big enough for nagles head
Please would you explain what this means as I don't understand your point.

PuddleJumper
16th September 2009, 23:19
sorry you guys, it's the job i was given.. i didn't realise i was actually spamming :(
Posting the same thing over and over in several forums and threads is considered to be spamming, however, since it is a rally related subject rather than an advert for mobile phones, I'm willing to forgive you. :) I think I've rounded up your multiple posts and combined them all into this one thread in the IRC forum, but I have also used the cross-post function to make the same thread show in the WRC forum to pick up any interest in Kris there.

SubaruNorway
17th September 2009, 16:38
I don't read the IRc forum so i wouldn't have seen it unless it was posted here ;)

noel157
17th September 2009, 17:03
I don't read the IRc forum so i wouldn't have seen it unless it was posted here ;)

I thought you were a rally fan??? :)

SubaruNorway
17th September 2009, 18:19
Sure but not really that interested in IRC. I watch the broadcast and that's it, some nice action from Spain though!

Juha_Koo
17th September 2009, 18:38
I thought you were a rally fan??? :)

Keep on trolling! :)

noel157
17th September 2009, 19:19
Sure but not really that interested in IRC. I watch the broadcast and that's it, some nice action from Spain though!

Hi Sub, most have discovered that the IRC is what the WRC should be and was some years ago. Real rallying, real competition. Thoroughly recommend you take more interest here.

Pinto
17th September 2009, 22:20
Please would you explain what this means as I don't understand your point.

head down to killarney and have a chat with the locals

N.O.T
17th September 2009, 22:25
Lose the music replace with car sound/notes
Put Camera on Meekes helmet
Drop youtube and post HD version on the website so we can download properly

Nice efford but the end result was dissapointing...

cannyboy
18th September 2009, 01:43

Good to hear the locals in kerry haven't forgotton to begrudge, despite the recession.

jonas_mcrae
18th September 2009, 06:14
Lose the music replace with car sound/notes
Put Camera on Meekes helmet
Drop youtube and post HD version on the website so we can download properly

Nice efford but the end result was dissapointing...

Of course they are not going to drop youtube, that would be foolish, you get more hits in youtube than anywhere else! Just upload it in HD and thats it. Music is ok, just cut it out during the stage

and is NOT disappointing

noel157
18th September 2009, 09:23

I seem to recall you have a big problem with Kris Meeke as well. I don't think your opinion about Paul Nagle is widely held. Why get so personal about people?

Pinto
18th September 2009, 21:11
for starters noel i may have been too local with my comments im sorry if i upset you but the comment was very much tounge in cheek
now noel i have no prob with kris meeke and i have never got personal about people i think thats a very unfair comment

noel157
18th September 2009, 23:33
Hi Pinto, it was kinda a bit personal what you inferred about Paul Nagle (as Cannyboy and Puddlejumper referred to as well) and re-inforced it with you 2nd post but hey, no odds. I don't know the guy that well other than he and Meeke are doing a great job this season. Didn't upset me but I'd rather talk about the sport than what the locals in wherever seemingly think.
Ref Meeke, look at your posts in the past about him, especially after his RI off and the announcement of his Peugeot UK deal.
But I'm sure you're happy with Meeke and Nagle's performance this season and, to go back on topic, are looking forward to San Remo as much as the rest of us.
You've a good knowledge of the sport, let's just talk rallying.

noel157
18th September 2009, 23:50
Ooops, thought we were on the San Remo thread, starting to get confused.

gloomyDAY
19th September 2009, 04:25
Cool! Just cut the music once the stage begins.

farquar wrc
19th September 2009, 09:44
I think it was good idea,loose the music and let us here the car and it would be very good,i think that was that Dani Sordo stopping Kris on the road section

Pinto
23rd September 2009, 03:18
Hi Pinto, it was kinda a bit personal what you inferred about Paul Nagle (as Cannyboy and Puddlejumper referred to as well) and re-inforced it with you 2nd post but hey, no odds. I don't know the guy that well other than he and Meeke are doing a great job this season. Didn't upset me but I'd rather talk about the sport than what the locals in wherever seemingly think.
Ref Meeke, look at your posts in the past about him, especially after his RI off and the announcement of his Peugeot UK deal.
But I'm sure you're happy with Meeke and Nagle's performance this season and, to go back on topic, are looking forward to San Remo as much as the rest of us.
You've a good knowledge of the sport, let's just talk rallying.

yes noel hes done a good solid job this year and he has even tied up a deal for next year and hopefully he'll be the next irishman to lift a major international title since niall mcshea,this was his make or break year and in the past i have doubted him in the past but this year he has matured that could be alot down to his marraige with paul geling well,i think the fact that scotland been the last round title could be heading to dungannon,he should be unbeatable in scotand and maybe a good steady run in sanremo could be way to go.

noel157
23rd September 2009, 08:41
Agree, and I think the influence of Marc van Dalen has helped too. It's certainly made for an exciting championship this season.