PDA

View Full Version : Red Bull blame engine rules

truefan72
15th September 2009, 00:27
http://eurosport.yahoo.com/14092009/58/red-bull-blame-engine-rules.html

IMO the problem is not the engine, it is the design and the unchecked decisions of Newey after the Willis departure.

they had zero, I repeat, ZERO engine problems and a very fast car with Willis.
Blaming Renault for their design flaws and race day mistakes is a bit rich. I'm am not sure what they expected would happen with Newey unchecked. It is a well established pattern and only RBR's arrogance in thinking has left them in the situation they are in.

ratonmacias
15th September 2009, 00:39
well the rules are the same for everybody and they were defined before the first race so quit whining.

ioan
15th September 2009, 00:41
I pretty much agree with this.
Also I really hope that Willis might be part of the Ferrari team come next season as their reliability did suffer since they parted ways with Stepney.

Saint Devote
15th September 2009, 01:01
There is never one area of success or failure in racing.

Hamilton answered the question best at Velencia when he answered that "we win or lose as a team".

But Red Bull Racing it appears conatains a few whiners and it begins at the top.

So Dietrich - suck it up, learn some British resolve - call 1800-DamonHill - don't give up - Vettel and Webber won't - and begin work on the new car.

And in my view your team does NOT deserve Mercedes engines.

nigelred5
15th September 2009, 01:15
Newey's cars always have a reputation for cooling problems. there's no doubt they are fast, but they are obviously doing something the works team isn't.

Saint Devote
15th September 2009, 01:47
Newey's cars always have a reputation for cooling problems. there's no doubt they are fast, but they are obviously doing something the works team isn't.

True - unlike the works team they have won grands prix this year :D

truefan72
15th September 2009, 01:55

precisely, F1 cars are all about balance and compromise. Newey knows of niether

truefan72
15th September 2009, 01:57
True - unlike the works team they have won grands prix this year :D

we are talking about compromising your engines, and as stated, their situation is terrible once Willis left. So obviously they are doing something wrong

F1boat
15th September 2009, 07:16
well the rules are the same for everybody and they were defined before the first race so quit whining.

I agree!

Big Ben
15th September 2009, 07:33
There is never one area of success or failure in racing.

Hamilton answered the question best at Velencia when he answered that "we win or lose as a team".

But Red Bull Racing it appears conatains a few whiners and it begins at the top.

So Dietrich - suck it up, learn some British resolve - call 1800-DamonHill - don't give up - Vettel and Webber won't - and begin work on the new car.

And in my view your team does NOT deserve Mercedes engines.

Such a keen capitalist philosopher as you should know that if they pay they derserve them.