13th September 2009, 23:56
Good luck, Paul!!! :up:

c0DSQSukcgc

harvick#1
14th September 2009, 00:58
can't wait to see it in person

chuck34
14th September 2009, 23:41
I hope that it does well, as I like Jags. But I fear for the ALMS. Paulie G, doesn't have a good track record with the series he's been involved with.

Jag_Warrior
16th September 2009, 20:34
Paul is going to ALMS with some Jaguar/Tata backing, if I'm not mistaken - so they must have faith in him. And despite what might be said about his involvement in CCWS or Trans Am (ownership and/or management), when he was running his Jags in Trans Am and Grand Am's Daytona 24, he did more for the Jaguar image in the U.S. than anyone has since probably Bob Tullius or Tom Walkinshaw.

That's just my opinion. But I thought he did a good job with the XKR racing program. And I hope that he finds success with this program too. And if Jaguar had actually produced a version of the X-type, like what Rocketsports came up with several years ago, I would have bought this instead of an XK8. With a good, low & tight suspension and this bodykit (and some more horsepower), I would have definitely gone for this car (minus the wing ;) ): all weather fun is the best kind of fun.

http://www.supercars.net/carpics/2162/2002_Jaguar_XTypeRacingConcept1.jpg

harvick#1
16th September 2009, 21:31
I'll get you some good on-track/paddock shots of the car Jag :)

wedge
17th September 2009, 00:28
Paul is going to ALMS with some Jaguar/Tata backing, if I'm not mistaken - so they must have faith in him. And despite what might be said about his involvement in CCWS or Trans Am (ownership and/or management), when he was running his Jags in Trans Am and Grand Am's Daytona 24, he did more for the Jaguar image in the U.S. than anyone has since probably Bob Tullius or Tom Walkinshaw.

I thought running the Jags in Trans Am was a masterstroke!

I love the Jags running in FIA GTs and wish they run Brit GTs more often.

That X-Type racer is one hot momma! Would love to see something similar run in DTM.