PDA

View Full Version : Waste of space

Eki
12th September 2009, 22:34
I noticed that when Brown, Jon Brown is around, it looks like there is one more active user than there really is. The list of active users says:

Eki, Brown, Jon Brow, Drew

It looks like there are 4 members active when there are really 3. If Drew changed his name to something like Drewn, Andrew Drew, it would look like there are 5 active members.

BeansBeansBeans
12th September 2009, 22:46
Beans, Beans, Beans.

There are three members online.

Daniel
12th September 2009, 22:47
Where would we be without you Eki? :p

Brown, Jon Brow
12th September 2009, 22:49
I'm not a waste of space! :mad:

Every single post I've ever made on this forum has been of exceptional quality and educational value.

Brown, Jon Brow
12th September 2009, 22:49
Every single post!!!

BDunnell
12th September 2009, 22:50
This is utterly disgusting and should be banned forthwith.

BeansBeansBeans
12th September 2009, 22:53
This is utterly disgusting and should be banned forthwith.

That's what I hate about you goddam liberals. It is the right of the individual to choose a username for themselves that may or may not give the impression of multiple users.

Daniel
12th September 2009, 22:57
Oh won't somebody please think of the children!!!!!

BDunnell
12th September 2009, 23:01
That's what I hate about you goddam liberals. It is the right of the individual to choose a username for themselves that may or may not give the impression of multiple users.

Sorry for the delayed response. I was just out at one of the weekly Muslim extremist indoctrination classes I attend, along with a number of other weak-willed, lily-livered homosexuals. The revolution starts here.

Drew
13th September 2009, 00:17
I noticed that when Brown, Jon Brown is around, it looks like there is one more active user than there really is. The list of active users says:

It looks like there are 4 members active when there are really 3. If Drew changed his name to something like Drewn, Andrew Drew, it would look like there are 5 active members.

Are you asking me to change my name, just to mess with people's minds?

A.F.F.
13th September 2009, 10:03
Why can't you folks just leave Britney alone !!!!! :mad:

Mark in Oshawa
13th September 2009, 16:47
I am all for a culling of the hurd...now we can argue for months on whether to start with Eki, Jon, or just Ben on principle.....Discuss..

schmenke
15th September 2009, 14:52
It's all Dubya's fault.

Mark in Oshawa
15th September 2009, 21:45
Schmenke, there you go putting Dubya into the mix. Now watch Eki go.....

Eki
15th September 2009, 21:54
Dubya
Talk about waste of space...and oxygen.

Mark in Oshawa
15th September 2009, 22:15
THere he goes....he couldn't help himself.....

Daniel
15th September 2009, 22:33
THere he goes....he couldn't help himself.....
You did basically ask him to post though.....

Camelopard
15th September 2009, 23:46
I am all for a culling of the hurd...now we can argue for months on whether to start with Eki, Jon, or just Ben on principle.....Discuss..

I'll be for culling vop, foustino, walker, ed and a few others from the herd. There, does that even things up? :p