PDA

View Full Version : Woodpecker Rally 2009

306 Cosworth
6th September 2009, 23:14
So who went along to this then?

Here's a short video from me. All footage was taken in Haye Park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRb1wskEm4c&fmt=22

Had a great day out and the Pug Cos sounded fecking awesome. Just glad to see the car twice in one day for a change too :laugh:

Great result for Joe Price and Henri Grehan too, 6th and 8th overall :up: :D

Allyc85
7th September 2009, 20:30
Is there a better sight in rallying than Andy Burton and Joe Price at full chat, love it :D :D

I had been looking forward to the Woodpecker for ages but car problems have made me skint so I had to give it a miss, was right hacked off on saturday lol.

Next rally for me will be up smeatharpe ( :D :D :D ) on the 18th of October followed by Rally GB the week after.

MrJan
7th September 2009, 21:08
Oooh didn't realise there was a rally up at Smeatharpe soon.

Cheers for the link Luke, sadly my internet seems to be on a dial up style go slow so can't watch it at the minute :(

306 Cosworth
8th September 2009, 17:08
Is there a better sight in rallying than Andy Burton and Joe Price at full chat, love it :D

I had been looking forward to the Woodpecker for ages but car problems have made me skint so I had to give it a miss, was right hacked off on saturday lol.

Next rally for me will be up smeatharpe ( :D :D :D ) on the 18th of October followed by Rally GB the week after.

I'd seriously recommend missing that and heading for the Cambrian, you'll get to see some WRC stars a week before GB then ;)

Allyc85
8th September 2009, 17:24
If ive got the money I just might. Saying that though getting to and from the Cambrian was a nightmare last time, really dont want to be driving for 7 hours to get there again lol.

Rallyst3ve
8th September 2009, 17:26
Heres a video from the event from me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSHFKsPVCHo&feature=channel_page

306 Cosworth
8th September 2009, 19:54
If ive got the money I just might. Saying that though getting to and from the Cambrian was a nightmare last time, really dont want to be driving for 7 hours to get there again lol.

Yeah took me about 6 - 6 1/2 hours last time, but that was my fault. I know the proper way now which should take about 4 hours :D Will definitely be worth going, will be an awesome entry :D

Although for me and you Ally it's better to go the day before.

Rallyst3ve
8th September 2009, 21:24
Yeah took me about 6 - 6 1/2 hours last time, but that was my fault. I know the proper way now which should take about 4 hours :D Will definitely be worth going, will be an awesome entry :D

Although for me and you Ally it's better to go the day before.

Yeh better to do the long trips a day before. Found that out when goin to Malcolm Wilson Rally this year left on the Saturday morning then got stuck on the M5 due to an accident for over an hour so missed SS1.