PDA

View Full Version : Keselowski to race for penske next year?

Wade91
22nd August 2009, 16:13
http://www.freep.com/article/20090821/SPORTS16/90821086/1356/SPORTS/Report--Keselowski-to-race-for-Penske-in-2010

i think he should , Rick Hendrick had his chance with Brad this year with the 5 car, but he decided to put Mark Martin behind the wheel who will surly be retiring soon, but i guess will still be running next year, Brad would have to wait to long, hes ready NOW!

MD24
1st September 2009, 15:31
http://www.penskeracing.com/news/index.cfm?series=n&cid=23644

Sparky1329
1st September 2009, 19:46
Brad has proven that he's more than ready to compete on the Cup level. I'm glad that he's getting an opportunity to do so with Penske. I'm very confident that he'll do a better job of it than Stremme.

harvick#1
1st September 2009, 21:03
I'm very confident that he'll do a better job of it than Stremme.

you don't have to try very hard :p :

Sparky1329
2nd September 2009, 05:15
Isn't that the truth! :D

RaceFanStan
2nd September 2009, 05:55
nascar's 4 team limit strikes again ! :eek:

Jonesi
2nd September 2009, 07:03
nascar's 4 team limit strikes again ! :eek:

I don't think so in this case. HMS only has 3.5 cars funded for next year so far. If Rick had full sponsorship for a 5th car I would think he could have put BK with SHR or Furniture Row.

harvick#1
4th September 2009, 05:22
SHR was only putting the 3rd car out for Harvick and only Harvick, you notice how the timelimes when Tony said no, then maybe, then no was right on tune with Harvick/Childress arguement.

but blame this on Martin, just like the Brett Farve deal, sometimes the guys that retire should just stay retired to let the new guys race.

I don't see Roger giving up Brad now without a pretty good deal from Hendrick, especially if he has a good rookie season

muggle not
5th September 2009, 03:35
SHR was only putting the 3rd car out for Harvick and only Harvick, you notice how the timelimes when Tony said no, then maybe, then no was right on tune with Harvick/Childress arguement.

but blame this on Martin, just like the Brett Farve deal, sometimes the guys that retire should just stay retired to let the new guys race.

I don't see Roger giving up Brad now without a pretty good deal from Hendrick, especially if he has a good rookie season
Sorry harv, I would rather see the old guys than the young kids.

Jonesi
5th September 2009, 03:40

Agreed, if they are still competitive and having fun. Just sticking around at the back of the pack for a paycheck (granted about ten times what they made in their championship year(s)) if kind of sad.

Sparky1329
5th September 2009, 04:44

Same here. Ole harv wants to put the veterans out to pasture before they're ready to go. Mark Martin still wins races and he's in contention to win the championship. I see no reason for him to quit until he's ready to do that.

BobbyC
25th September 2009, 02:22
Also the team needs a sponsor.