PDA

View Full Version : Need help : is there anyway to watch INDY live in INDIA

race_director
9th August 2009, 02:38
The question is crisp and simple no toppings :)

Need help : is there anyway to watch INDY live in INDIA ??

Thank YOU

jackmart
9th August 2009, 02:42
I'm guessing the feed from the website is for US ppl only. I don't think this has started yet but they said that they are going to start making races available to view for people outside the US through like payments. I don't think that has started yet, sorry that I couldn't be of more help but maybe someone else can be of help.

NickFalzone
9th August 2009, 03:01
You should be able to watch it on IndyCar.com tomorrow live. I believe anywhere that VS is NOT available, you can watch it live on the web. But I could be wrong on that, try it out and see if it works.

Nikki Katz
9th August 2009, 13:02
The Race Director feed works in the UK, I assume it'll work in India. It's a bit unreliable though and it's not the professional feed - the commentary is ok but the the video tends to just feature long-shots of the leading car, and no replays.

The instant classic
9th August 2009, 16:30
The question is crisp and simple no toppings :)

Need help : is there anyway to watch INDY live in INDIA ??

Thank YOU
yes i can get you live feed, but only when the race starts

Nikki Katz
9th August 2009, 18:08
I also love the government advice notices that they put on instead of regular adverts - they just had one on about children being abducted, and I'm sure there was one about preparation for a nuclear holocaust a few weeks ago - great bit of scaremongering :)

race_director
9th August 2009, 20:03
thanks all watching the race now on indycar.com