colinspooky
19th February 2007, 14:17
Hi
As it says above - any one know?
Cheers
:)

cos
19th February 2007, 15:02
Last year it was on Sky Sports with highlights in the early morning on five a few days later... I'd imagine it'll be the same this season.

acescribe
28th February 2007, 15:04
Yes I believe BSkyB signed a multi year deal to show the Indy 500, and the rest of the IRL series came in as part of the parcel.

inimitablestoo
28th February 2007, 21:21
For some reason Five also showed last year's Indy 500 in January :s I know it was a classic finish and I didn't turn down the chance to watch some motor racing out of season, even though I'd seen it before, but it did seem a piece of random scheduling.

At least moving the highlights back to a Tuesday was better than the odd Friday slot (basically a week later, sometimes a fortnight though) the IRL occupired on Five early in 2006.

infoxicated
1st March 2007, 10:33
The latest Sky Magazine shows that Homestead is being broadcast at midnight/sunday morning on the 25th of March. :)

I've watched the ICS on Sky for the past three seasons and, other than some guests of questionable knowledge and the occasional change to an anchorman who doesn't know a thing about IndyCars, the coverage is very good.