PDA

View Full Version : F1 forum moderators

Dave B
5th August 2009, 15:10
And before anybody asks, let me make it clear I'm not putting myself forward. Right, with that out of the way...

Would it be possible to get some more moderators for the F1 forum? Nothing wrong with the current ones, they do an excellent job when they're there, but it's becoming obvious that through no fault of their own they simply cannot devote enough time to moderating the forum.

For instance when I alerted about a member constantly posting off-topic photos and slinging personal abuse, it took well over 24 hours for anything to happen, by which time they'd caused a lot of disruption.

Recently it's decended into a kindergarten, with pathetic name-calling, personal battles, giant egos, and petty little gripes. A lot of people need, IMHO, a metaphorical slapped wrist before it gets out of hand - especially with a certain Mr Schumacher due back in the sport, and we all know how he inflames passion.

I repeat, for the avoidance of doubt, that the current mods do a good job, I just feel that there needs to be a few more bods who can devote the necessary time.

Any thoughts?