PDA

View Full Version : Starters

Gluaistean
2nd August 2009, 04:15
I received a message via a moderator because I used the word ***** with reference to the IRL. He deleted my post.

Now, as a person that comes to these boards everyday for years to read what people have to say and have done so more than others it is a little disconcerting to have a politically over sensitive prowler monitoring what people say.

I have seen worse. I have seen voyeurism at it's pinnacle with a certain member and not a peep. I have read numerous posts that have contained much worse than the word ***** yet the posts are still there.

This is a forum. I respect the function of the starter but, keep your personal affiliations to yourself with respect to the posters.

Most of us have had different opinions on many issues and I for one will admit to being obnoxious at times. But if you want to edit or delete my post for that word...then ban me. When you do so...I'll send you a few choice posts that remain on the boards and if you choose to use equal standards, then this place will be a lonely residence.

Easy Drifter
2nd August 2009, 06:39
I replace the letter 'S' with a 'P' when I describe Taxi Cab racing. Same mod changes it back.
I probably will get Taxi Cab replaced soon.
I use NA*CAR (my edit) on other forums with no problem.

Gluaistean
2nd August 2009, 11:23
I replace the letter 'S' with a 'P' when I describe Taxi Cab racing. Same mod changes it back.
I probably will get Taxi Cab replaced soon.
I use NA*CAR (my edit) on other forums with no problem.

Lol

markabilly
2nd August 2009, 11:53
"Last edited by Starter : 1st Aug 09 at 22:44."

your post about getting edited, has already been edited.
I put a thread over in "about the board" in chit chat, where the discussion probably belongs

Gluaistean
2nd August 2009, 15:42
Thanks Mark.

SoCalPVguy
3rd August 2009, 01:14
what's ****** word so inquiring minds can evaluate the so called infraction ?
S-boxes ?
Crapwagons, oh wait that's alread been used ?
Crappycabs ?
I think I got edited for the term NASCRAP myself previously.