PDA

View Full Version : Autosport Collection up for sale

luca27
28th July 2009, 20:56
Apologies in advance if this is frowned upon...

Just wanted to make everyone aware that I have a load of old Autosport Magazines up for sale on Ebay currently.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/gianlucav12

In the next few months i will be listing a load more memorabilia including signed items from the likes of Schumacher, Stewart, Mansell and loads more.

Cheers for looking

ioan
28th July 2009, 21:31
You do realize that the world isn't limited to the UK and you could have more chances to sell the magazines if you at least included the whole Europe in the shipping destinations?

Not that I'll buy any of them, I'm really not interested, it's just an advice.

luca27
28th July 2009, 22:35
That's reasonable enough advice. I'll certainly consider it...

However, I used to list all my items internationally but had various problems ranging from Customs surcharges affecting my deliveries to international bidders sending me cash in their native currency which just added to the hassle. I only "ebay" as a hobby

ioan
28th July 2009, 22:53
That's reasonable enough advice. I'll certainly consider it...

However, I used to list all my items internationally but had various problems ranging from Customs surcharges affecting my deliveries to international bidders sending me cash in their native currency which just added to the hassle. I only "ebay" as a hobby

I'm not a professional seller either.

Sell to the EU and the US, there will be no custom taxes for the buyer.
Also ask the international buyers to pay by PayPal, they will have to use the currency you used when you initiated the offer.

Saint Devote
29th July 2009, 02:42
Don't you miss the great front cover photos that used to be in the Autosport each week? Such as the magazines from the 1970's.

These days the cover is far from memorable and is a silly busy mix - not at all collectable.

leopard
29th July 2009, 04:26
Apologies in advance if this is frowned upon...

Just wanted to make everyone aware that I have a load of old Autosport Magazines up for sale on Ebay currently.

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/gianlucav12

In the next few months i will be listing a load more memorabilia including signed items from the likes of Schumacher, Stewart, Mansell and loads more.

Cheers for looking

Thanks for the offer, I'll advise you whenever I feel in need of that magazines...