PDA

View Full Version : Fred The consumate pro

Tazio
25th July 2009, 22:05
Congrats to Fred on securing his first pole since he returned to Renault!
Running the lightest.
1. Alonso Renault 637.5
2. Vettel Red Bull-Renault 655.0
3. Webber Red Bull-Renault 652.0
4. Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 650.5
Still a great performance. He kept his cool,and didn't get shaken up by the timing screw up!

If he gets a podium, I'll "Flip him my b!tch"

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/7399877/Fiona+Apple+bl02.jpg

http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/31242.gif

fionafan

ioan
25th July 2009, 22:22
And if he doesn't get a podium you stop posting picture of underage girls?!

Tazio
25th July 2009, 22:29
nice try bro. fiona is not underage in any photos I posted!
Plus I woudn't want Fred to get in trouble! :arrows:

BeansBeansBeans
25th July 2009, 22:41
Why do you keep posting photographs of Fiona Apple?

Tazio
26th July 2009, 04:48
Why do you keep posting photographs of Fiona Apple?I dun'no :mark:

vjlE08MqeqE&feature=related

Ohhhhh yeaaaahhh Now I remember :) :s mokin:

ShiftingGears
26th July 2009, 08:25
WTF?

Garry Walker
26th July 2009, 08:37
Why do you keep posting photographs of Fiona Apple?

Mid-life crisis.

Dave B
26th July 2009, 08:48
Tazio is keeping my adblocker busy :s

Tazio
26th July 2009, 08:55
Tazio is keeping my adblocker busy :s How so? none of these html's include adware of any kind!

Dave B
26th July 2009, 08:57
No, but I've added them to my blacklist because I'm bored of irrelevant pictures on a motorsports forum. Go post them on chit-chat to your heart's content, but they don't belong here.

Tazio
26th July 2009, 09:09
No, but I've added them to my blacklist because I'm bored of irrelevant pictures on a motorsports forum. Go post them on chit-chat to your heart's content, but they don't belong here.I'd need a official ruling on that from the administration!
Last I checked Your pasty white @ss wasn't making the rules around here smart-@ss :arrows:
I'm just having a little fun. I think you should stop acting like a sphincter, and a stuft shirt! :laugh:

F1boat
26th July 2009, 10:00
Good for Alonso, I hope he does a MS today and wins with 3 stops :) I doubt it, but I'd love to see it.

Valve Bounce
26th July 2009, 10:22
Congrats to Fred on securing his first pole since he returned to Renault!
Running the lightest.
1. Alonso Renault 637.5
2. Vettel Red Bull-Renault 655.0
3. Webber Red Bull-Renault 652.0
4. Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 650.5
Still a great performance. He kept his cool,and didn't get shaken up by the timing screw up!

If he gets a podium, I'll "Flip him my b!tch"

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/7399877/Fiona+Apple+bl02.jpg

http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/31242.gif

fionafan

Let's not get carried away here - had there been a full and normal Q3, Fernando would not have finished on pole.

And with that light fuel load, his pit stop strategy would be found wanting and he won't make the podium. Sorry!!

Tazio
26th July 2009, 12:19
Let's not get carried away here - had there been a full and normal Q3, Fernando would not have finished on pole.

And with that light fuel load, his pit stop strategy would be found wanting and he won't make the podium. Sorry!! Hold on one dog-blasted second there pilgrim. Q3 lasted it's full duration Are you suggesting that because the drivers didn't have the luxury of knowing to the mille-second when to start their last flying lap somehow exempts them from getting their collective @ss' beaten to the pole by Alonso?
I'm ashamed of you if you are. Fred was running at the top of the timesheets throughout the final session. Give the man his props. And at least have the respect that Button had. He got right out of his car after q 3 ran over to Fred and said; "1.5
How did you pull that lap out of your @$$" ;) Of course he said it in an affectionate manner. That was classic stuff. Don't try to (pardon the pun) "qualify" Alonso's accomplishment. For christ's sake he was driving with the spirit of the little known Greek God "Testaclese."
That's what this thread is about. Without the luxury of being able to maximize your timing to the start of your last flying lap (which by the way allows you to affect the start and running of someone else') Fred just went out there and put in the session winner. Game over, fair play to all.
By the almighty

Dave B
26th July 2009, 12:22
I'm ashamed of you if you are. Fred was running at the top of the timesheets throughout the final session. Give the man his props.
Yeah well done Alonso. P7 fuel-corrected (http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/f1mole/2009/07/bbc-sports-fueladjusted-hungar.html). Erm, props, I suppose.

woody2goody
26th July 2009, 12:25
Alonso is driving the best of his career at the moment. He's blowing away Piquet even more than last season. I think given the car Alonso will be almost unbeatable.

Tazio
26th July 2009, 12:31
Yeah well done Alonso. P7 fuel-corrected (http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/f1mole/2009/07/bbc-sports-fueladjusted-hungar.html). Erm, props, I suppose.Fair point dave. You brawn fans should be happy because if lewis doesn't,
Fred will be the only thing keeping the Red Bulls from burying Brawn by the first pitstop!

Valve Bounce
26th July 2009, 12:44
Hold on one dog-blasted second there pilgrim. Q3 lasted it's full duration Are you suggesting that because the drivers didn't have the luxury of knowing to the mille-second when to start their last flying lap somehow exempts them from getting their collective @ss' beaten to the pole by Alonso?
I'm ashamed of you if you are. Fred was running at the top of the timesheets throughout the final session. Give the man his props. And at least have the respect that Button had. He got right out of his car after q 3 ran over to Fred and said; "1.5
How did you pull that lap out of your @$$" ;) Of course he said it in an affectionate manner. That was classic stuff. Don't try to (pardon the pun) "qualify" Alonso's accomplishment. For christ's sake he was driving with the spirit of the little known Greek God "Testaclese."
That's what this thread is about. Without the luxury of being able to maximize your timing to the start of your last flying lap (which by the way allows you to affect the start and running of someone else') Fred just went out there and put in the session winner. Game over, fair play to all.
By the almighty

Sorry! :(
I thought Q3 was shortened. My bad

ioan
26th July 2009, 14:09
Hopefully now Taz will stop posting underage girl photos.

truefan72
26th July 2009, 14:58

Taz maybe eating crow, but Fiona Apple is far from underage ioan

where's your head at

:)

Dave B
26th July 2009, 15:01
Fred the pro, who drove half a lap with a tyre coming loose. He should have pulled off the track immediately.

ioan
26th July 2009, 15:01
Taz maybe eating crow, but Fiona Apple is far from underage ioan

where's your head at

:)

She looks like a 15 year old to me.

ioan
26th July 2009, 15:02
Fred the pro, who drove half a lap with a tyre coming loose. He should have pulled off the track immediately.

Just another failure by the F1 race director. He should have ordered that car to be stopped ASAP.

truefan72
26th July 2009, 15:10
She looks like a 15 year old to me.

I'll give you that, but she is actually closer to 30 these days

truefan72
26th July 2009, 15:12
Just another failure by the F1 race director. He should have ordered that car to be stopped ASAP.

especially with those wheel cover bits flying off the car and then the wheel coming off the car. Given what happened yesterday and last weekend, there most definitely should have been a black flag or Alonso should have pulled off.

ShiftingGears
26th July 2009, 15:19

Pulling off the track and abandoning hope for points off his own accord is not his job.

Tazio
26th July 2009, 15:27

8gLWTtlMwo4

9iP6obyOLnQ

Maybe you'll take the stick out of your @$$ :s mokin:

BDunnell
26th July 2009, 15:28

You seem to be keen to absolve the driver of any sense of responsibility on his own part.

wedge
26th July 2009, 15:38

Ridiculous over-reaction.

Loose wheel nuts happens all the time and its the driver's and team's imperative that the car makes it back to the pits.

ioan
26th July 2009, 15:50
You seem to be keen to absolve the driver of any sense of responsibility on his own part.

Yes I am. Do you believe that Alonso could see inside his wheel rim?!

ioan
26th July 2009, 15:52

Loose wheel nuts happens all the time and its the driver's and team's imperative that the car makes it back to the pits.

Not if it's a danger for other drivers, marshals, track side workers and spectators.

It was obvious when he did brake into turn 1 that the wheel nut was not fastened as it should have been.

wedge
26th July 2009, 16:09
Not if it's a danger for other drivers, marshals, track side workers and spectators.

They're well aware of the risks involved.

ioan
26th July 2009, 16:24
They're well aware of the risks involved.

But there is no need to add an errant wheel to it, is it?!

christophulus
26th July 2009, 16:27
Alonso should've stopped out on track, the wheel came off at very low speed and still went flying. Thankfully no one got hurt but it was dangerous to carry on like that.

Dave B
26th July 2009, 17:06

The difference here was that Alonso and his team would have had plenty of warning that the wheel was becoming detatched from the car. To carry on, endangering pretty much everybody around them, was jolly poor.

UltimateDanGTR
26th July 2009, 17:15
Alonso should've stopped out on track, the wheel came off at very low speed and still went flying. Thankfully no one got hurt but it was dangerous to carry on like that.

Agreed. he should have stopped immediatly like Ioan said. i was very worried when that wheel came loose and then came off, after the incidents of late then no wonder why. he and his team possibly endangered other drivers and marshals lives, as soon as his wheel came loose and it was clear it was gonna come off, the team should have ordered fernando to pull over immediatly, and alonso should have obeyed immediatly. no need for added danger, both driver and team knew their race was stuffed anyway once the wheel had problems and their pit stop went wrong, should've been more thoughtful.

like Dave said, jolly poor.

jens
26th July 2009, 18:15
Mr Tazio, thanks to your pictures Renault has been banned. Next time try to be more sensible and careful not to jinx your favourite's race! :p :

Tazio
26th July 2009, 18:54
Mr Tazio, thanks to your pictures Renault has been banned. Next time try to be more sensible and careful not to jinx your favourite's race! :p :I should have known that strumpet would be to much for Fred to handle. Next time I'll offer him one of the B!tches on my B list. :s mokin:

wedge
27th July 2009, 00:10
The difference here was that Alonso and his team would have had plenty of warning that the wheel was becoming detatched from the car. To carry on, endangering pretty much everybody around them, was jolly poor.

The reason why I'm responding to this thread and not the other is that I hold my hand to say that stand corrected.

It seems like I over-reacted somewhat as I initially thought it was simply thread wheel nut. Indeed Renault knew full well of the problem and inefficiently dealt with the matter.