PDA

View Full Version : MJ's doctor a suspect

Wade91
24th July 2009, 19:50
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/07/13/michael-jackson-investigation-focuses-on-personal-doctor/

sad, a few weeks ago we lost MJ, and now his poor doctor is taking the heat for it

Roamy
24th July 2009, 21:39
Oh PuhLease

Quit digging up the pedophile

There are plenty of brave soldiers that have given their life.
These are the ones that deserve the respect and mourning!

Tazio
24th July 2009, 23:29
http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/07/13/michael-jackson-investigation-focuses-on-personal-doctor/

sad, a few weeks ago we lost MJ, and now his poor doctor is taking the heat for itThere is nothing new in this article Wade!

Using the Term poor and MJ's Physician is well to put it nicely naive

It's not uncommon for anxiety sufferers to build up very high tolerances to benzodiazepines. Compared with the Barbiturates that were prescribed in the 50's, 60's, and 70's they are hundreds times safer. The other thing I find interesting is nothing I’ve read has given milligram strengths to the Xanax. Xanex is a relatively new "Benzo" That are in the category of 'Concentrated benzodiazepines." They come in strength from .125 mg to 2.0 mg. So it would take 16 .125 mg Xanax to equal one 2.0 mg Xanax It is not uncommon for doctors to prescribe three 2.0 mg Xanex per day to people with severe Anxiety or panic attack disorder. That would be 48 .125 mg Xanax. To put that into perspective, the more traditional Benzo's like Valium come in strength from 1.0 to 10.0 mg. A 10 mg Valium is roughly the equivalent of one 2.0 Xanax.
It is quite common for doctors to prescribe One 10 mg Valium 3times a day for people with severe anxiety symptoms, Spontaneous panic disorder or severe cases of acute alcohol withdrawal.
So without the mg strength it is impossible to get a definitive answer to Mike’s health issues with regard to Benzo's from the information we've been given.

Propafol is a sedative / hypnotic quite commonly used similarly used as an analgesic, though is not technically categorized as one. If you’ve had surgery lately that involved being "put under" there is a very good chance you were given this intravenously under the strict supervision of an anesthesiologist!
I received it when I had my meniscus done, and the scraping of calcium deposits from the underside of my Knee cap.

The chance of having cardiac arrest from using Benzo's even in excess over a relatively long period of time is very unlikely. The chance of addiction is almost 100% the chance of having Cardiac arrest from using propafol which is always administered intravenously is scary high. And from my one experience with it, it feels better than sex. :love:

markabilly
25th July 2009, 00:23
much like elvis, probably just a question of time until whatever bunch of drugs got too be a bit too much for him
Heath Ledger same story