PDA

View Full Version : Max Moseley confirmed not standing for elections again..

wacked
15th July 2009, 13:00
In a letter to all FIA member clubs, FIA President Max Mosley has confirmed that he will not be a candidate on 23 October this year.

http://www.fia.com/en-GB/mediacentre/pressreleases/FIA/2009/Pages/fia_presidency.aspx

Ari Vatenan up in line

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8137698.stm

markabilly
15th July 2009, 13:01
yeah he now supports todt after they had a "party" together in a certain basement

Big Ben
15th July 2009, 13:03
yeah he now supports todt after they had a "party" together in a certain basement

How can you say those things? Didn't you read the article? He's leaving for his family.

markabilly
15th July 2009, 13:38
How can you say those things? Didn't you read the article? He's leaving for his family.
todt leaving his family to go be the fia prez?

ShiftingGears
15th July 2009, 13:44
I'll believe it when he actually does resign. He isn't a man of his word.

Valve Bounce
15th July 2009, 13:57

The one upstairs or the one in the cellar? :confused:

raybak
15th July 2009, 13:57
I should show my hand now, saying I will be standing for President of the FIA.

Anyone wishing to vote for me please PM me. I do have the support of my Mum for this.

Ray

DazzlaF1
15th July 2009, 22:47
If Mosley stands to his word, i guess it means that the F1 breakaway threat is gone for good

ClarkFan
15th July 2009, 22:57
If Mosley stands to his word, i guess it means that the F1 breakaway threat is gone for good

I believe that with the first phrase, you just said that the breakaway threat is still on......

ClarkFan

Hawkmoon
15th July 2009, 23:02
Mosley is like to killer from a horror movie. You know you've got to kill him many times before the end. I want to see his body before I'll believe he's gone for good.

Valve Bounce
16th July 2009, 00:14
Mosley is like to killer from a horror movie. You know you've got to kill him many times before the end. I want to see his body before I'll believe he's gone for good.

Oh Please!! :rolleyes:
Next you'll be demanding he bends over :eek: