PDA

View Full Version : Moreas

SarahFan
13th July 2009, 17:17
6 weeks ago this kid was the Dark horse at the 500.....now ya gotta wonder if PT wont be in his seat after Edmonton

drewdawg727
13th July 2009, 17:42
Why would PT be in his seat after Edmonton?

He may be an incredibly dangerous and reckless driver, but he's got $$, which is what makes the ICS go 'round...

SarahFan
13th July 2009, 17:49
Why would PT be in his seat after Edmonton?

He may be an incredibly dangerous and reckless driver, but he's got $$, which is what makes the ICS go 'round...

at some point the check dries up... only covers so much damage...

drewdawg727
13th July 2009, 17:50
Very true, but again I think he's under contract...so unless he gets parked by Barnhart...he isn't going anywhere (and we all know that won't happen)

NickFalzone
13th July 2009, 17:54
I also wouldn't be surprised if Barnhart asked him to sit out a couple races bec of all the damage he's been causing. I can't remember a driver in a long time that's been on this kind of wrecking streak. At some point you have to wonder if he's in over his head, and money only goes so far.

SarahFan
13th July 2009, 17:55
and equally true is PT has put it in the wall the last 2 races....

maybe wishful thinking on part.....but Moreas sure has fallen a long long ways in my eyes in 6 weeks.....and i even thought the Indy crash was marco's fault..

chuck34
13th July 2009, 17:58
This kid should be parked for a race or two. Hitting someone AFTER THE RACE IS OVER is inexcusable. He should be lucky to only be parked a couple of races, his licence could easily be revoked. Money or not.

drewdawg727
13th July 2009, 19:06
This kid should be parked for a race or two. Hitting someone AFTER THE RACE IS OVER is inexcusable. He should be lucky to only be parked a couple of races, his licence could easily be revoked. Money or not.

I would be upset to see Moraes get parked solely on hitting Viso after the race. Franchitti flipping over Matsuura's car in Kentucky two years ago was far more dangerous and nasty, and he didn't get any penalty at all.

chuck34
13th July 2009, 20:19
I would be upset to see Moraes get parked solely on hitting Viso after the race. Franchitti flipping over Matsuura's car in Kentucky two years ago was far more dangerous and nasty, and he didn't get any penalty at all.

Dario probably should have been parked for a race or two as well. I don't take kindly to accidents after the checkers.

But then again, who am I?

ykiki
13th July 2009, 20:48
But then again, who am I?

You're chuck34!!! (sorry - couldn't help myself. :D )

drewdawg727
13th July 2009, 20:58
Dario probably should have been parked for a race or two as well. I don't take kindly to accidents after the checkers.

I couldn't agree more...on both accounts...but the point I am trying to make is that the likelihood of seeing a penalty based on a crash like that is very slim looking at who is leading the ICS, and looking at the lack of penalties that someone like Dario did not receive for his wrongdoings.