PDA

View Full Version : See Ya Round T.I.R.E.s

Roamy
29th June 2009, 18:25
Well according to the global warming people looks like you have about 150 years left max. We have managed to either screw up the climate or God is going to show you what real ethnic cleansing is all about. So instead of going to the moon and to mars I suggest you pump some water up there on the ice caps and create some more Polar Bear habitat. Be interesting to see the wars for "King of the Mountain" however. You poor f___s in Holland can buy a wet suit or just take your pashima and head on down to the coffee house. Is only fitting that you perverts go first :p

markabilly
29th June 2009, 18:48
???

sounds like Grandpa was right, world goning to hell
just wish i could get off of it before it gets there

schmenke
29th June 2009, 19:22
fousto and his old-age ramblings... :p :

Roamy
29th June 2009, 22:00
fousto and his old-age ramblings... :p :

there you guys are again:
young and dumb and don't like guns :p

Camelopard
29th June 2009, 22:15
At least when the ocean waters rise, Florida will be one of the first places to disappear!

Eki
29th June 2009, 23:18
Well according to the global warming people looks like you have about 150 years left max. We have managed to either screw up the climate or God is going to show you what real ethnic cleansing is all about. So instead of going to the moon and to mars I suggest you pump some water up there on the ice caps and create some more Polar Bear habitat. Be interesting to see the wars for "King of the Mountain" however. You poor f___s in Holland can buy a wet suit or just take your pashima and head on down to the coffee house. Is only fitting that you perverts go first :p
I'd be glad if I had 150 years left.

steve_spackman
30th June 2009, 01:14
At least when the ocean waters rise, Florida will be one of the first places to disappear!

He could come stay with me! ;)

Eki
30th June 2009, 08:19
He could come stay with me! ;)
You'd be getting Anthonyvop, he's in Florida. Fousto's Arizona will stay dry as a cameljockie's working glove for the next 150 billion years.

A.F.F.
30th June 2009, 09:27
I'd be glad if I had 150 years left.

I hope Bernard Madoff had 150 years left.

Camelopard
30th June 2009, 09:49
I hope Bernard Madoff had 150 years left.

Yep, keep the greedy b......... on life support for the next 150 years to make sure he serves his whole term! :)

raybak
30th June 2009, 13:59
At least I'm safe here in Canberra at 600m above sea level. Although a bit worried about the Blue Green Algae in the lake :(

Ray

steve_spackman
1st July 2009, 00:21
You'd be getting Anthonyvop, he's in Florida. Fousto's Arizona will stay dry as a cameljockie's working glove for the next 150 billion years.

Anthonyvop..even better ;)