PDA

View Full Version : (Not the) Official 2009 Rally Poland Thread

J.Lindstroem
25th June 2009, 09:32
The old thread was so old so i thought it whould be better with a new and fresh one.

We are looking forward to a rally that is simmilar to Finland in speed. Can anyone catch Loeb on this? Who will be the star and who will be the looser?

Hope that many people will be following the rally from on this forum, im sure it will be a very good rally.

Leon
25th June 2009, 09:39
Shakedown news? anyone? Tom206WRC?

jonkka
25th June 2009, 09:44
Tom Tom Tom (a Marion song)

Iskald
25th June 2009, 10:08
The old thread was so old so i thought it whould be better with a new and fresh one.

Not a good idea, Lindstroem, as we have discussed Poland for several weeks now in what you call "the old thread". The existing Poland 2009 thread is the official thread, and I hope that moderators also adjust this accordingly and immediately.

J.Lindstroem
25th June 2009, 10:17
Not a good idea, Lindstroem, as we have discussed Poland for several weeks now in what you call "the old thread". The existing Poland 2009 thread is the official thread, and I hope that moderators also adjust this accordingly and immediately.

ok =)

J.Lindstroem
25th June 2009, 10:22

Im sorry for bothering you. Moderatos, take this away before anyone else sees it.

Tom206wrc
25th June 2009, 15:38
"See you" in this thread at 8.00pm for the SSS ;)

OldF
25th June 2009, 15:44
Maybe we should have a pre-race thread and a race thread.

Pinto
25th June 2009, 16:02
good idea have a build up thread and then start a thread for the actual rally on the morning of shakdown

J.Lindstroem
25th June 2009, 16:27
good idea have a build up thread and then start a thread for the actual rally on the morning of shakdown

I have some problems with knowing if you are sarcastic or not :p