PDA

View Full Version : Simon Pagenaud

racefan08
23rd June 2009, 04:26
I just wanted to ask a question about Simon "off the beaten path" I am new to the the Le Mans racing and saw him race at the 24 hour Le Mans and wanted to know if he had a girlfriend because I think he is hottie :s hock: ? I know his teammate Gil is married in resides here in the USA why doesn't Simon it save on the cost of his flights over to the races wouldn't it :)

Jag_Warrior
23rd June 2009, 05:31
www.simon-pagenaud.com/ (http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/www.simon-pagenaud.com/)

racefan08
23rd June 2009, 16:05
You really didn't answer my question.

Jag_Warrior
23rd June 2009, 17:50
The best way to get personal information about a driver is to send an email and ask him - then it's coming directly from the horse's mouth. Anything coming from one of us would be a guess, at best. ALMS races are VERY friendly. The paddock is generally an open atmosphere. Go early, stay late. If he has a girlfriend, she might be there. If you don't see a girl, ask one of his crew and if you're polite and play it right, they'll probably answer you.

I do know that when Simon was racing in Champ Car, he listed his residence as Indianapolis, IN. Gil is a team owner and he's much better established than Simon. Gil put down roots here many years ago. Simon probably just gets an apartment, as it suits him.

BTW, have you had a chance to attend a race yet? Try it... you'll like it.

FormerFF
24th June 2009, 02:35
If you do get to a race, be sure to go to the autograph session and get his autograph.

harvick#1
24th June 2009, 02:41
If you do get to a race, be sure to go to the autograph session and get his autograph.

I'm getting as many autopraghs and meeting as many drivers as I can when I come down :D

Tom206wrc
24th June 2009, 12:37
Strange question about this driver :s

I'd rather ask question about his future in racing(Acura or Peugeot for 2010)... :mark:

racefan08
25th June 2009, 15:58
I'm a female what do you expect? Sure I like watching motor racing for the sport itself I also like watching it for the male drivers too.