PDA

View Full Version : KIMI found drinking vodka with driving :)

race_director
21st June 2009, 00:35
a post on the lighter side

Mark webber has claimed that he saw Kimi drinking vodka while driving during q3 in silverstone.

Even thought i am hardcore ferrari/kimi fan. i have to agree with mark here. Kimi is really capable of having is water taken filled with kool aid for him.

Wonder how much time will it take ferrari to fix a mini ice cream machine in that care. My sources say , they are very close to it

donKey jote
21st June 2009, 09:43
a tad classless from Webber in my view, even though he may be right ;) :p

21st June 2009, 11:34
I heard a comment on the BBC during the Turkish grand prix weekend that he been seen drinking before or during one of the sessions. If what Webber says is true I do not think the Finnish road safely people will be asking him to front a anti drinkdrive campain

Ranger
21st June 2009, 11:39
If what Webber says is true I do not think the Finnish road safely people will be asking him to front a anti drinkdrive campain

Please...it was a joke. :rolleyes:

CNR
21st June 2009, 12:50
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/motorsport/formulaone/5588115/British-Grand-Prix-Jenson-Button-has-it-all-to-do-at-Silverstone-as-Sebastian-Vettel-takes-pole.html

although a disappointed Webber later claimed that he was held up by Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen on one of his last hot laps.
"Kimi - I don't know what he was doing, drinking some vodka or dreaming or something," said Webber. He should have been on the inside and he was on the racing line
"He could not have done a better job to distract me. These laps have to be perfect and that broke my rhythm. But, hey, I'm not 10th, I'm third. There's a huge amount of positives."

race_director
21st June 2009, 22:54
he did have something before the race today, for the start he did . when the effects diminished he ended at 8th

woody2goody
22nd June 2009, 02:56
he did have something before the race today, for the start he did . when the effects diminished he ended at 8th

He did a decent first stint where he held on to a faster Williams of Nakajima, but after that he appeared to go missing.