PDA

View Full Version : omg

fastbob
11th June 2009, 20:29
was that tumbleweed i just saw on my screen as i entered the forum!!!!!!

briggs'mechanic
11th June 2009, 21:03
LMAO

Duane
11th June 2009, 21:56
Yep :D :D

english4ever
11th June 2009, 23:18
is a bit dead! Needs livening up, how is everyone?

darknessrock
12th June 2009, 23:37
is a bit dead! Needs livening up, how is everyone?

I'm very well thankyou tractor.. had a great time last weekend at monsterjam in Cardiff. I do wonder what happened to those jolly nice chaps who used to come on here and talk about the racing,,, Happen i may come to see you driving the ELMS, you do look rather fast on TV (when you try!!)

Yung
13th June 2009, 16:50
OMG! Anyone watched Top Gear?? There's a bit on Rockingham!

You have til Friday 19th June to watch it on BBC iplayer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00cgprk/Top_Gear_Series_11_Episode_3/

The Pits!
14th June 2009, 21:01
was that tumbleweed i just saw on my screen as i entered the forum!!!!!!
yes,

I'm surprised you could find it, considering the number of name changes it's been through - lol

Reynard
14th June 2009, 21:37
We have always been here.

Duane
14th June 2009, 23:14
and at least its quieter for you witty, even though pitsy has to find yet another negative... :o

Reynard
15th June 2009, 10:48
Pitsy is just....... Pitsy. ;)

fastbob
15th June 2009, 12:26
Hmmmm.... suprised he still comes on here..... he doesn't appear to support either of the series!!!!

He doesn't seem to have too many happy exchanges either.....

english4ever
15th June 2009, 17:51
Pitsy is just....... Pitsy. ;)
Tractors just tractor yee haaaaaaaaa!

english4ever
15th June 2009, 18:02
yes,

I'm surprised you could find it, considering the number of name changes it's been through - lol

Talking of name changes!

english4ever
15th June 2009, 19:49
see gavs 08 truck for sale in autosport.

The Pits!
15th June 2009, 21:47
Hmmmm.... suprised he still comes on here..... he doesn't appear to support either of the series!!!! He doesn't seem to have too many happy exchanges either.....
I still come on here to check up on the latest changes, unfortunately none of them seem to be a return - yet? - to The Rock.

I will always be a supporter of ASCAR/SCSA/etc - and by default PickUps, but life moves on, and unfortunately if there is no proper OVAL racing then I'm forced to persue my marshalling elsewhere. The Rock was designed as an Oval, with (IMHO) a "micky-mouse" infield circuit.

There are many other better "normal" circuits in the county, so I go there instead (as I did before Rockingham existed)

Hopefully proper oval racing will return one day, then I'll be back!! Roll on that day!

fastbob
16th June 2009, 14:36
It's not a fact i like to have to tell you...... that is not going to happen!!

I see no signs of it...... too much water has passed under the various bridges.

The money to spend on racing is getting less and less ... yet the costs go higher and higher.

Don't hold your breath if your waiting for the Rockingham to be used as a high speed oval for a series with decent entries!!!

The Pits!
16th June 2009, 20:31
It's not a fact i like to have to tell you...... that is not going to happen!! I see no signs of it...... too much water has passed under the various bridges. The money to spend on racing is getting less and less ... yet the costs go higher and higher. Don't hold your breath if your waiting for the Rockingham to be used as a high speed oval for a series with decent entries!!!

It seems such a shame that the oval is there, but will never get properly used again - oh well, all the time it exists, and hasn't been torn down, we can live in hope.... maybe one day, in a galaxy, far, far away.......

Reynard
16th June 2009, 21:11
To quote one of my favourite writers, J M Straczynski:

"Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril, we can never surrender. All around us, the future is waiting in moments of transition to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us - we only know that it is always born in pain."

So, we CAN dream and live in hope. ;)

Redmond500
19th June 2009, 10:00
I'v just had a bacon cob..

english4ever
19th June 2009, 12:16
hmmm tomato sauce in it? I love tomato sauce!

Redmond500
19th June 2009, 14:23
You know what, I was that busy lip flappin, the cob van had gone before i realised i had not put any on... Gutted.

english4ever
19th June 2009, 20:02
did you throw it away? You can't eat a bacon sandwich without tomato sauce!

The Pits!
23rd June 2009, 21:57
So, we CAN dream and live in hope. ;)

Yep, and one day, maybe, our dream will come true

english4ever
2nd July 2009, 21:59
its as busy as ever here! Witty you got your photos sorted yet?

fastbob
3rd July 2009, 10:48
Tractor.....have you got Brighton sorted yet?

Nick Brad
5th February 2010, 19:49
Tumbleweed, I think even that got bored and went to play elsewhere.......

Ok, it's that time of year and I think I should resurrect an old tradition for the forum, who's racing what?

Who's confirmed for the cars for 2010, what about the pickups, they were lagging down in the low teens last time I checked,any better news for them this year?

Nick Brad
1st March 2010, 19:17
Ok, that was posted a while ago, and nothing, no replies what-so-ever. I'm hoping it wasn't taken in a negative way, (wasn't meant to be,) I'm still holding on slightly to these two series and would love to talk about them, seems everyone really has deserted this place. Where are you all hiding now? If there's a new forum I should be at instead, pm me or grab me on facebook and i'll head right over.