PDA

View Full Version : Le Mans 2009 tv coverage

MJW
5th June 2009, 22:26
Last year Motors TV had great coverage, even in the week before the race, showing things like Michelin preparing and driving up from Clermont Ferrand. Does anyone know which cahnnel does the tv coverage this year, Eurosport or Motors TV?

MrJan
5th June 2009, 22:38
Last year I bought an online subscription to Eurosport (1 month only) to watch it. Was fairly good stuff and cheap IIRC. Sadly this year I have a college assignment to do over that weekend so really can't watch any of it :(

However I would be very surprised if Eurosport don't do anything for it :)

themo
5th June 2009, 23:13
Eurosport 1 and 2 are showing most of it if not it all

dj4monie
15th June 2009, 05:52
It was on Eurosport 1 and 2. Eurosport French/Polish Feeds were available in HD and SD on Justin TV. You could have watched it on Eurosport Player for I think 4 pounds.

Speed TV showed 16 hours and ran uninterrupted online at Speed TV.com with RML providing the call.

I'm glad Speed stepped up to the plate and gave use the entire race online. I watched it online the time the network was showing NASCAR related properties, okay I missed Colin Braun get his first win but so what...

The race pretty much wasn't in doubt after about 8 hours, but I still soldiered on after I returned from work. I'm about to watch the 8 hours I missed via Eurosport UK's coverage by torrent...

UltimateDanGTR
15th June 2009, 16:12
British europsort did a fine job-well done them! They had great commentators, (the same ones for 24 hours flat!) and they did very well, made the race even better and more refreshing.

thanks eurosport.

harvick#1
15th June 2009, 17:08
for those who didn't have the channel, next year, got to http://www.justin.tv and there are plenty of people streaming the race live for 24 hours its a great site and its free