PDA

View Full Version : PCM Files Chapter 7

DBell
3rd June 2009, 01:50
No great surprise to most, especially when they weren't at Indy. I saw this and thought I'd pass it along. Too bad for the PCM people. Best of luck to them all.

http://pacbiztimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=881&Itemid=1

Chamoo
3rd June 2009, 05:18
I feel really bad for Tyler Tadevic, he is losing everything he has. He tried real hard to make it happen and took the biggest chance most of us wouldn't be willing to do.

Hopefully he can claw his way back into the sport and latch on with another team, or maybe even get back into ownership. He is good for the sport, and will have some influence down the road, he is that kind of guy.

champcarray
3rd June 2009, 17:55
DBell, thanks for posting the link. I hadn't heard the news...

Gluaistean
4th June 2009, 15:10
I feel really bad for Tyler Tadevic, he is losing everything he has. He tried real hard to make it happen and took the biggest chance most of us wouldn't be willing to do.

Hopefully he can claw his way back into the sport and latch on with another team, or maybe even get back into ownership. He is good for the sport, and will have some influence down the road, he is that kind of guy.

Tyler would not have luck if not for bad luck. I feel terrible for him. A pity that Figge left that team. He was the money bags.

How he will pay the money back is a mystery, but when you read about the $25 million dollars that NHL had for Mario and Michael and the $50 million plus that Team Green had for Tracy and Franchitti had over a couple of years it's sad that these teams are forced to accept a sponsorship and are left holding the bag when they do not pay up.

If Tyler were a bigger team this would never have happened as Tourism Mexico would not be able to absorb the bad press.

Signing a deal for $3 million and getting $600,000 and ***** is a shame.

I wish Tyler and his family and all the families of the PCM team well.

SarahFan
4th June 2009, 15:21
A few years back a put a couple of my buddies together with an upstart web site master who was supporting Champcar..

anyhow my buddies got press and photo credentials for the Vegas Grand Prix...

they both said the racers and team members of PCM were by far there favorite ...

just all around good guys...gave great interviews and were open for lots of photos etc...

sucks when bad things happen to good guys!!!!

sucks even more when bad things happen to folks who just want to go racing!