PDA

View Full Version : Scheckter running at Milwaukee with D&R

NickFalzone
28th May 2009, 22:40
I'm a fan of Scheckter's all out driving style, so having both him and Tracy at Milwaukee is very good news IMO:

http://www.indycar.com/news/?story_id=14168

Hoop-98
29th May 2009, 00:19
Darn no Milka...

ChicagocrewIRL
29th May 2009, 01:57
Even though Milka will not be there, I predict she will get the pole AND finish P1 while not getting in anyone's way by slowing down and speeding up and driving side to side to shake her money maker.

drewdawg727
29th May 2009, 02:41
Even though Milka will not be there, I predict she will get the pole AND finish P1 while not getting in anyone's way by slowing down and speeding up and driving side to side to shake her money maker.

......what??

Hoop-98
29th May 2009, 03:03

I think she is doing something this weekend about the N. Korean nukes, World peace, Renewable Energy, and the universal solvent container problem...

So likely not at MKE...

rh

DBell
29th May 2009, 03:06
I think she is doing something this weekend about the N. Korean nukes, World peace, Renewable Energy, and the universal solvent container problem...

So likely not at MKE...

rh

No wonder she was having a hard time at Indy. She's got a lot on her mind.

DanicaFan
29th May 2009, 05:18
I read this news yesterday. Best news for everyone, drivers, fans, and Dreyer & Reinbold. At least they have a legitimate shot at a top 10 or 5 now.

ChicagocrewIRL
29th May 2009, 14:26
......what??

:)

Chamoo
29th May 2009, 15:45
I like seeing Tomas in the race. Tomas has impressed me, and I've grown to like him. Hopefully he can put up some good pace and continue in that car for a little bit until Milka has to hop back in at the cookie cutter ovals.

bravefish
29th May 2009, 23:53
I read this news yesterday. Best news for everyone, drivers, fans, and Dreyer & Reinbold. At least they have a legitimate shot at a top 10 or 5 now.

Yep agreed, but they also have a better shot at putting another chassis into the wall with Scheckter. With a bit of luck we'll see him and PT on the same row at the start - that should be fun.