PDA

View Full Version : rockingham media day

top-timm11
15th February 2007, 21:34
hi all
does anyone know the timetable for the media day at rockingham as would like to go. and what can i expect from previous years

cos
15th February 2007, 21:37
I believe media-only stuff will be in the morning and gates open to the public from lunchtime for the test session and paddock access.

Funks
15th February 2007, 23:04
Expect it to be freezing cold and for there to be a lot of stoppages from red flags.
Those red flags are usually a result of mechanical break downs or drivers who have forgotten that it is still late winter and there is next to no track or tyre temperature. :p :

PDS
15th February 2007, 23:08
My prediction for the media day is that;
Some of the cars attending the morning media day will not be taking part in the test session in the afternoon!

One of them may even be orange!

Marc W
16th February 2007, 00:27
I was hoping they might let the public in all day as last year at Brands Hatch. Some of the media stuff, like the cars being photographed in formation was very interesting to watch and provided some good photo opportunities. Sadly from what I've seen Rockingham looks extremely poor for photos.

Alfa Fan
16th February 2007, 01:15
My prediction for the media day is that;
Some of the cars attending the morning media day will not be taking part in the test session in the afternoon!

One of them may even be orange!

Would that be the Dynamics Civic they're rushing to put together?

m0rk
16th February 2007, 20:35
as long as TD don't do bongo drums and god knows what like in 2005

daz90
17th February 2007, 11:20
Booked the day off allready, so i should be there for the big day.