PDA

View Full Version : Danica & Milka... Girl fight!

Lalo
27th May 2009, 21:38
Look what I've found here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LXDEPrIr9I&feature=channel

LOL

16&Gtown
27th May 2009, 22:41
wow, 2 years old. Nice catch!

drewdawg727
27th May 2009, 22:54
Nah, only 10 months.

Gluaistean
28th May 2009, 04:20
Yes, that was last year. She ,Danica once again invaded the space of another driver and bitche*.

The instant classic
28th May 2009, 04:23
i have youtubedownloader let me take that vid now and edit it and i will let you know what they really are saying

Dr. Krogshöj
28th May 2009, 05:53
i have youtubedownloader let me take that vid now and edit it and i will let you know what they really are saying

I can remember Milka saying something like "I seed you, I seed you". Maybe this whole discussion was about torrents?

Gluaistean
28th May 2009, 15:00
I can remember Milka saying something like "I seed you, I seed you". Maybe this whole discussion was about torrents?

Torrents?

Chamoo
28th May 2009, 17:01
It's amazing how Danica has changed her image a whole bunch from last year to this year. Last year she was a crying driver who would cuss out anyone who she thought did wrong. This year, she is holding her frustrations in a bit more, and being kinder with fans, and even on Twitter, she said she was baking cookies for her crew thanking them for doing such a good job.

Gluaistean
29th May 2009, 04:01
It's amazing how Danica has changed her image a whole bunch from last year to this year. Last year she was a crying driver who would cuss out anyone who she thought did wrong. This year, she is holding her frustrations in a bit more, and being kinder with fans, and even on Twitter, she said she was baking cookies for her crew thanking them for doing such a good job.

Her contract is up.

NickFalzone
29th May 2009, 04:13
She has made obvious changes in her public image this season, how "real" it is is up to you to decide. I think she's acting the part, after the stomping Danica was starting to hurt her fanbase. The whole cooking thing she's playing up on twitter is such a fake ploy for fan love, I don't believe she likes cooking for one minute. That said, she did have a nice run at Indy this year.