PDA

View Full Version : BEST VIDEO EVER , sorry but it is !

ChicagocrewIRL
27th May 2009, 17:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMGP75r7PGk

I have watched this 20 times already and get goose bumps and chills every time. Whoever put this together should win an award.

Does anyone know how to download videos off of Youtube ?

ChicagocrewIRL
27th May 2009, 19:19
This video gives me peace right now :)

I'm in my happy place ... I'm in my happy place..... <sigh>

gofastandwynn
27th May 2009, 19:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMGP75r7PGk

I have watched this 20 times already and get goose bumps and chills every time. Whoever put this together should win an award.

Does anyone know how to download videos off of Youtube ?

The newest version of Real Player will allow you to do it

ChicagocrewIRL
27th May 2009, 19:33
The newest version of Real Player will allow you to do it

thank u sir!

Lalo
27th May 2009, 22:03
Look for MassTube. It's a program that will allowe you to download the full video in a MP4 file ;)

beachgirl
27th May 2009, 22:57
What a wonderful video! While watching it, I wondered just what those early racers would think of the racing since they ran - the machines, the racers, the Brickyard. Beyond their wildest imaginations.

ChicagocrewIRL
27th May 2009, 23:23
What a wonderful video! While watching it, I wondered just what those early racers would think of the racing since they ran - the machines, the racers, the Brickyard. Beyond their wildest imaginations.

They would say .... why can't we design our own cars and engines and invent new and valuable innovations for the cars that people drive every day.

They would say... why do I have to pay to drive a race car?

They would say... why does this guy Barnhart not want me to race to the best of my abilities ?

They would say... why can't we have new track records anymore?

but on the other hand they would say also...

I think they will be racing here well into this century and the next. And they would be thankful for forums like this where fans have a voice.

16&amp;Gtown
27th May 2009, 23:50
It was the opening video for the victory banquet, so WTHR must have put it together

chuck34
28th May 2009, 00:03
That video should be every ad for the IRL between now and next year's 500! Very cool!

ChicagocrewIRL
28th May 2009, 00:08
It only had 950 views this morning when I saw it. Now it's got almost 1400 !!!

I'm gonna keep watching it til the view count gets waaaaay up there to the point it's featured on the YouTube home page.

dataman1
28th May 2009, 15:21
2,014 views so far. Good video IMO

Chamoo
28th May 2009, 16:54
Very cool video. Sent chills up my spine. The people doing these videos are professionals and definately know how to stir the emotions.