PDA

View Full Version : CMR2 IRC Calendar change-Please note

tannat
26th May 2009, 18:34
Hi group,

We’ll be having the next round of the CMR2 IRC a bit earlier than the actual round. I plan to begin the thread next Monday (June 1).

It looks as if the CMR2 WRC will be quite busy with events on Jun 12-14 (Greece) and June 26-28 (Poland) so I’ll go ahead and run the Belgium tarmac round from June 1-7.

Cheers,

Tannat

lcd
26th May 2009, 18:40
That's cool...Couldn't wait so long untill next round!
Any chance to give us a clue, will It be France or Italy?
Mirrored or default? I need a lot of practice, when It's tarmac time..! :D

tannat
26th May 2009, 19:05
That's cool...Couldn't wait so long untill next round!
Any chance to give us a clue, will It be France or Italy?
Mirrored or default? I need a lot of practice, when It's tarmac time..! :D

Hmmm-probably France, and I don't plan to run any mirrored rounds for this series :D

lcd
26th May 2009, 19:12
Hmmm-probably France, and I don't plan to run any mirrored rounds for this series :D

Thank God, no mirrored stages!!! :bounce:
Well Tannat, that's a wise descision! :D

jimakos
26th May 2009, 19:22
These are great news!But France in my opinion is the second more difficult country in CMR2! I need a lot of practice. I´m looking forward to challenge with you guys :p :

lcd
26th May 2009, 19:27
...But France in my opinion is the second more difficult country in CMR2!... :p :

More difficult than nightmarish Ιtaly and those hellish hairpins and narrow roads...????
C'mon man, tell me you're kiddin' :D

jimakos
26th May 2009, 19:33
More difficult than nightmarish Ιtaly and those hellish hairpins and narrow roads...????
C'mon man, tell me you're kiddin' :D
I told the second more difficult country!Of course the first one is ITALY!!!I can't stand driving in Italy over two minutes.My head is going to brake!Good luck LCD :cool:

52Paddy
26th May 2009, 21:35
Thanks for informing us tannat. Will you release the dates for the remaining rounds in the IRC series? I keep losing track of the series and the world championship because I haven't been following the real series this year, nor have I been about the simulation forum on a regular basis.

tannat
26th May 2009, 21:59
Belgium 1-8 June
Russia 09- 11 July
Madeira (PT) 30 July - 01 August
Czech Rep. 21- 23 August
Spain 10- 12 September
Italy 24 - 26 September
U. Kingdom 19 - 21 November

jimakos
28th May 2009, 17:14
I have changed my mind guys.I believe France is as difficult as Italy!
I started a single rally today and it was a disaster.
Ι can’t stand the pressure of all these narrow streets with too many kilometers in my Peugeot.
Asphalt is my weak point in rally!
Any ideas?

lcd
28th May 2009, 17:33
I have changed my mind guys.I believe France is as difficult as Italy!
I started a single rally today and it was a disaster.
Ι can’t stand the pressure of all these narrow streets with too many kilometers in my Peugeot.
Asphalt is my weak point in rally!
Any ideas?

I think good times over France or Italy depend on the braking Issue:
I've noticed the more often you use the brakes, the more higher time goes...
So try not to brake hard on every turn and don't use the handbrake all the time!!! :D
You may find It difficult, but after some practice you will notice that your times will be Improved!
Of course, that's my point of view!

jimakos
28th May 2009, 18:06
I think good times over France or Italy depend on the braking Issue:
I've noticed the more often you use the brakes, the more higher time goes...
So try not to brake hard on every turn and don't use the handbrake all the time!!! :D
You may find It difficult, but after some practice you will notice that your times will be Improved!
Of course, that's my point of view!
Ι agree with that opinion but without brakes/handbrake I'm driving out of the road!I need a lot of practice to win a good position because all drivers are killers (especially HOMMER)!

lcd
28th May 2009, 18:24
...I need a lot of practice to win a good position because all drivers are killers (especially HOMMER)!

I guess Hommer Is cmr2's S.Loeb:
Always winning and winning and winning...! :D