PDA

View Full Version : Sarah.....

SarahFan
26th May 2009, 13:55
Your My Hero!!!!

Heck of a May......thanks for representing the sport I love so well!

*I'll be retiring my username ...... until next may

garyshell
26th May 2009, 15:09
I second that sentiment!

Sarah, you truly symbolize the continuation of the history of the Indy 500. It is refreshing to see a privateer battle with the "big wigs". Your tenacity and perseverance on and off the track are an inspiration to us all.

Gary

ChicagocrewIRL
26th May 2009, 15:23
In honor of Sarah I drive 30 mins to my closest Dollar General Store to stock up on household essentials. They actually are very reasonable price-wise and have a nice variety of quality products from which to choose.

GO SARAH !!! GO DOLLAR GENERAL !!!

ChicagocrewIRL
26th May 2009, 16:15
Team owner/driver Sarah Fisher received the Scott Brayton Driver's Trophy, presented since 1997 to the driver who best exemplifies the character and racing spirit of the late Scott Brayton.

CONGRATULATIONS SARAH !!! absolutely deserved !

SarahFan
26th May 2009, 16:54
Team owner/driver Sarah Fisher received the Scott Brayton Driver's Trophy, presented since 1997 to the driver who best exemplifies the character and racing spirit of the late Scott Brayton.

very cool....

garyshell
26th May 2009, 17:22

very cool....

Sarahfan, you are the master of understatement!!! This is very cool beyond words! Hurrah for Sarah, her husband and their team. Good on ya'.

Gary

SarahFan
26th May 2009, 17:40
Sarahfan, you are the master of understatement!!! This is very cool beyond words! Hurrah for Sarah, her husband and their team. Good on ya'.

Gary

I already said she's my hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-XpnFjqS88

Hoop-98
26th May 2009, 19:48
Sideways with 800 HP
http://www.sarahfisher.com/young1.jpg

rh

ChicagocrewIRL
26th May 2009, 19:55
Scott Brayton Trophy
past winners: Sarah joins a select group of individuals.

1997 John Paul, Jr.
1998 Roberto Guerrero
1999 Eliseo Salazar
2000 Eddie Cheever
2001 Davey Hamilton
2002 Arie Luyendyk
2003 Buddy Lazier
2004 Helio Castroneves
2005 Kenny Bräck
2006 Sam Hornish, Jr.
2007 Tony Kanaan
2008 Vitor Meira
2009 Sarah Fisher

A driver may only win once during their IndyCar career

Chamoo
27th May 2009, 04:09
Sarah makes me smile every time I see her on TV. You can't help it. She does everything well on and off the track. Give her some time and a little more money and she'll be on track to compete with the big boys, which is surprising.

Gluaistean
27th May 2009, 15:39
How could anyone dislike someone like Sarah. She is not a racing brat. She does not come across as entitled. She is it seems exactly as she is. A nice young lady and a darn good racer when she has the car.

Thanks Dollar General and her other sponsors. I will be visiting your sites and stores soon.

Congrats Sarah and team.

ChicagocrewIRL
27th May 2009, 22:59
Hopefully Sarah got enough funding to get in the wind tunnel and get a nice car for Texas. I want her to run up front so bad !!!

GO SARAH GO !!!

chuck34
27th May 2009, 23:57
I already said she's my hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-XpnFjqS88

Ken I had not seen that clip yet. Now that I've seen it, she is even more my hero. That was awesome! She needs to do more stuff like this. Hell all the IRL drivers need to do things like this.

Brayton was one of my heroes. For her to win this award is really cool!