PDA

View Full Version : tony hurdle/ascar 1st win at warneton!

kjb
25th May 2009, 10:14
i'd like to say well done to tony hurdle on his 1st win at the camso/warneton oval in belgium! congrats to all concerned!

Duane
25th May 2009, 20:49
Yes Tony gave us at Revolution and an Ascar first win over at Warnerton in the ELMS yesterday and all after a stuck throttle on friday caused a few hours of work repairing the 98 car after a visit to the wall, well done to Tony and a huge thanks go to all the crew, we definately got out of jail free.....Good-Job

Duane

Gasman#99
25th May 2009, 23:23
Yes Tony gave us at Revolution and an Ascar first win over at Warnerton in the ELMS yesterday and all after a stuck throttle on friday caused a few hours of work repairing the 98 car after a visit to the wall, well done to Tony and a huge thanks go to all the crew, we definately got out of jail free.....Good-Job

Duane
Well done lads and Tony, wish i was there, i will put my revolution shirt on and have a piny in celebration for the team.
And remember- il be back!!

Tony Hurdle
26th May 2009, 06:26
I'd just like to say a BIG thanks to all the lads and lasses in the Revolution for their efforts last weekend. The win was a great result for all their hard work at getting the car sorted after Friday's moment. Practise saw the car getting quicker and quicker with each adjustment and I managed to do an ASCAR's quickest lap around Warneton so far.

The races were great fun with the win being the cap for a great weekend. A last lap shootout should look good on TV if the in car shots are anything to go by. The 60 lap final was a real test in HOT conditions.

We have found a few more things to put right on the car which should make it quicker still so long as I can stay on top of it :-))))

So again, a big thanks to all in the team. Anyone still sitting on the fence about this series and the racing should really get their act together and get out there. The races are a real test, close and in the main fairly fought out and the competitors are a real friendly bunch keen to give help and have fun when all the racing is over.

Gasman#99
26th May 2009, 10:58
I mean a pint not a piny!!lol

english4ever
26th May 2009, 11:23

bravheart
26th May 2009, 22:02
Well done Tony!

Miguel Gomes
27th May 2009, 10:29
Well done mate!!! :) Look forward to see your win on TV Tony! Congrats also to Revolution Racing for the first win in the ELMS :)

Gasman#99
27th May 2009, 12:20
Cool, Revolution Racing- last win ever on the rockingham oval in the ascar, 1st ever win for ascar in Elms, as Duane would say, Good Job

The Pits!
27th May 2009, 20:59
Revolution Racing- last win ever on the rockingham oval in the ascar, 1st ever win for ascar in Elms,
Yes Tony well done - when's it on the Telly?

scubie
27th May 2009, 21:47
Yes Tony well done - when's it on the Telly?
The this weekends round should be on the telly on the 13th June, there is the previous round being shown this saturday at 1pm