PDA

View Full Version : Nash Confirmed at RML

Allyc85
22nd May 2009, 15:26
RML have just announced that James Nash will drive for tham and as far as I can see thats long with Plato and Jackson. Ive never heard of Nash to be honest so it will be interesting to see how he gets on :)

http://www.crash.net/BTCC/News/147162/1/nash_to_make_btcc_bow_at_oulton.html

LiamM
22nd May 2009, 17:21
But not under the Silverline banner, Nash will add to the RML points tally started by Jackson at Thruxton

VkmSpouge
22nd May 2009, 22:07
Good luck to James Nash. Lots of late entries with Chevrolets, at this rate by the end of the year we'll have 10 Chevies on the grid :p :

PDS
22nd May 2009, 23:10
Good idea. But I think the most you will get will be 6??

They made five 08 cars and five 06 cars (apparently the 07 cars are upgraded 06 cars?) plus I believe one of the 06 cars got destroyed?

There are now four 08 cars on the grid. Plato, Jackson, Nash and Vaulkhard.

Vaulkhard/Robertshaw have two 06 cars that they ran last year

Plus there are three Lacetti's in Sweden/Demark. Not sure of their vintage.

Which, by my calculations, apart from the unused Vaulkhard 06 cars leaves, NONE!

Unless someone else can confirm my figures?

Neil Adams
23rd May 2009, 18:48
But not under the Silverline banner, Nash will add to the RML points tally started by Jackson at Thruxton

and plato at brands

VkmSpouge
25th May 2009, 21:57
Good idea. But I think the most you will get will be 6??

They made five 08 cars and five 06 cars (apparently the 07 cars are upgraded 06 cars?) plus I believe one of the 06 cars got destroyed?

There are now four 08 cars on the grid. Plato, Jackson, Nash and Vaulkhard.

Vaulkhard/Robertshaw have two 06 cars that they ran last year

Plus there are three Lacetti's in Sweden/Demark. Not sure of their vintage.

Which, by my calculations, apart from the unused Vaulkhard 06 cars leaves, NONE!

Unless someone else can confirm my figures?

Well they'll just bring in the Chevrolet Cruze's from the WTCC which will have imploded by the end of the season :p :