PDA

View Full Version : Now which one would you choose?

Dzeidzei
17th May 2009, 19:04
F1 without Ferrari, Renault, Toyota and Red Bull or F1 without Max? Which leads to the real question: How do you change the president of FIA? Clearly spending time with nazi hookers isnt enough (as being part of his personal life) but when does his actions against the sport become a reason to let him go? Are there any regs on this? Any previous cases?

Id hate to see him destroy the sport I love so much.

emporer_k
17th May 2009, 22:18
His term as president ends later this year, and he claimed during last years scandel that he wouldn't stand for another term.

CNR
18th May 2009, 00:27
http://www.speedace.info/fia.htm

The Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile, commonly referred to as the FIA, claims to be a non-profit association established on June 20, 1904 to represent the interest of motoring organisations and private motor car users.

It was founded as the Association Internationale des Automobile Clubs Reconnus (AIACR), which describes its structure as an international organisation of national clubs. Headquartered at 8, Place de la Concorde, Paris, France (http://www.solarnavigator.net/geography/paris.htm). At this time the FIA consists of 207 national member organisations in 122 countries worldwide at time of going to press. Its current president is Max Mosley. You may wish to use the links on this page to obtain up to date information.

http://www.speedace.info/speedace_images/Max_Mosley_FIA_motor_sport_fans_blame_banner.jpg

ozrevhead
18th May 2009, 01:23
F1 without Max and his stupid rules would be ideal

but if he digs his heels in to the point where the other teams leave - well this fan is going to join them!!

F1boat
18th May 2009, 07:06
Likely I will follow both series...

Knock-on
18th May 2009, 10:03
His term as president ends later this year, and he claimed during last years scandel that he wouldn't stand for another term.

He's said that before.

I will put money on him standing again.

The way he has structured the FIA makes it very difficult for anyone to stand against him in the first place and if they did, they would have to be more corrupt than Max to bribe the smaller members who hold the majority of the power.

The only real hope to get rid of Max is that the larger members break away from the FIA or someone shoots him.

big_sw2000
18th May 2009, 11:04
He's said that before.

I will put money on him standing again.

The way he has structured the FIA makes it very difficult for anyone to stand against him in the first place and if they did, they would have to be more corrupt than Max to bribe the smaller members who hold the majority of the power.

The only real hope to get rid of Max is that the larger members break away from the FIA or someone shoots him.
Any body know an assassin

ShiftingGears
18th May 2009, 12:09

And I don't believe his claim in the slightest.