PDA

View Full Version : Sheckter in

16&Gtown
15th May 2009, 22:00
In Dale Coyne's second car #19

David Lowndes
15th May 2009, 22:22
Good. I've always liked Schekter and I think he's been unlucky not to win more races. Unlucky and used to crash too much....

Chamoo
16th May 2009, 06:39
Well, he won't be a contender this time around, but maybe he'll be able to stick around in the second DCR seat for the rest of the season and provide some valuable setup info to JDub?

MDS
17th May 2009, 04:16
If only it wasn't with the backing of some MLM scam backing him I'd be happier.

ykiki
17th May 2009, 04:30
If only it wasn't with the backing of some MLM scam backing him I'd be happier.

What is MLM?

Chamoo
17th May 2009, 05:15
What is MLM?

Ditto.

garyshell
17th May 2009, 05:19
MLM = Multi Layer Marketing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-level_marketing

Gary

MDS
17th May 2009, 14:21
Basically MonaVie is grape juice sold for $40 with the promise of curing arthritis, fixing ruptured disks or repairing the cartilage in someone's knees.

I first found out about it at the end of last year when we had to let go one of our account executives for running it as a side business. We pay our AE a lot of money for their exclusive efforts and it's in their contracts that they can't participate in Multi-Level-Marketing schemes as a side job. But since it was one of our best execs I looked into and really found the company's claims unconsicable, and boardline illegal.

Now I should clarify and say that not every MLM is a scam, but personally I don't like how they operate. There are always reasons why companies choose not to go the typical retail route, and typically that's because they couldn't survive on shelf.

bravefish
17th May 2009, 15:47
Yeh thats great news

An Indycar series with Scheckter in it is better off

He's good to watch, isnt afraid to take 'uncalculated' risks, speaks his mind and on his day is as quick as anybody

Being a bit expensive for any team owner is his downfall. Shame he bins so often

Gluaistean
18th May 2009, 14:34
Basically MonaVie is grape juice sold for $40 with the promise of curing arthritis, fixing ruptured disks or repairing the cartilage in someone's knees.

I first found out about it at the end of last year when we had to let go one of our account executives for running it as a side business. We pay our AE a lot of money for their exclusive efforts and it's in their contracts that they can't participate in Multi-Level-Marketing schemes as a side job. But since it was one of our best execs I looked into and really found the company's claims unconsicable, and boardline illegal.

Now I should clarify and say that not every MLM is a scam, but personally I don't like how they operate. There are always reasons why companies choose not to go the typical retail route, and typically that's because they couldn't survive on shelf.

I never heard of them MDS, not that I'm an expert on such matters. There is a juice sold through MLM called Noni. Is that it? It does cost a few bucks.

TS in is good. Maybe he'll move up the field and avoid Danica.

BTW, did Buhl pick her to win?