PDA

View Full Version : Scuderia Ferrari Champions 2009!!!

goodf1fun
14th May 2009, 17:57
Is this possible??? The big force of the previous years is the donkey of 2009!

CAN THEY MAKE THE BIG COME BACK AND FIGHT FOR THE TITLE IN THE SECOND PART OF THE YEAR???

My opinion is: Yes, if they can produce more parts for the car as they have done last race

F1boat
14th May 2009, 18:07
I think no. As Felipe said, even if they become much stronger, they can't stop Brawn GP from scoring points and with the huge gap in the quality of the strategists, the lead of Brawn is too big to overcome.

woody2goody
14th May 2009, 18:11
He he the horse has turned well and truly into a donkey :D

I'm sure they will be fighting for the podium at the end of the year just not for a while.

K-Pu
14th May 2009, 18:39
Well, this is the most normal thing in the world of F1.

You are at the top, then you go down, and maybe you can come back. Ferrari has already done it. Look at how long it took to Ferrari to win a WDC after Scheckter´s...

yodasarmpit
14th May 2009, 19:32
Ferrari have clearly shown an improvement in pace in the last race, so it's not inconceivable they could be back on the podium from the next race onwards.
As for the championship, possible, but unlikely.

14th May 2009, 19:39
No chance. Not with Luca upsetting Max!

BeansBeansBeans
14th May 2009, 22:12
No chance. Not with Luca upsetting Max!

To suggest that a poor relationship with Max Mosely would affect the way a team is treated is madness, surely.

K-Pu
14th May 2009, 22:57
To suggest that a poor relationship with Max Mosely would affect the way a team is treated is madness, surely.

Really?

truefan72
14th May 2009, 23:06

lol,

yeah, it could never possibly happen. Stewards decisions and FIa rulings are done in a fair and transparent manner LOL

CNR
14th May 2009, 23:17
i think it will be worst then 2005 100 points

i they can not do some thing quick they may be under 50 points next race is 1/3 season and the have 6 points

jas123f1
14th May 2009, 23:36

CAN THEY MAKE THE BIG COME BACK AND FIGHT FOR THE TITLE IN THE SECOND PART OF THE YEAR???

My opinion is: Yes, if they can produce more parts for the car as they have done last race

Yes - maybe –they still can be WCC ?
IF - they stop to make those damn mistakes and work all together - i think it's now Ferrari can show to all their fans what Ferrari spirit means. They must work all together and to same direction.. and do it now..

Valve Bounce
15th May 2009, 01:59

NO!! They've run out of parts. :(

jens
19th May 2009, 18:51
I know the comebacks of 2006 and 2007 (when a driver with 20+ pts behind still managed to challenge for the title), but in this case it's just clear NO - they are toooo far behind. It's like asking if McLaren would have still been able to challenge for the title in 2004 after five races. By then it was clear to everyone that MS & Ferrari will take the titles in dominant style.

At best case scenario Ferrari may be able to challenge for P3 in WCC if Toyota is unable to recover. But we'll see.

Knock-on
20th May 2009, 09:51
There is only one way that Ferrari will win the 2009 WDC and WCC and it involves dropping Fota like a festering turd and jumping into Maxy's bed.

Then they will be unstoppable but I don't think they will do it this time.

555-04Q2
20th May 2009, 11:16
He he the horse has turned well and truly into a donkey :D

Sadly, you are right. I dont think there is a hope in hell that Ferrari even come third in the championship :(

markabilly
20th May 2009, 13:17
NO!! They've run out of parts. :(
i thought it was fuel.......and ice cream....... :rolleyes:

Knock-on
20th May 2009, 13:42
It's interesting to look at the mindset between Ferrari / Massa and McLaren / Lewis.

Massa, in a fast car, has written the season off already while Lewis in an inferior car refuses to until there's no hope.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8050697.stm

Is this part of the problem at Ferrari; lethergy and apathy?

Tazio
20th May 2009, 13:52
It's interesting to look at the mindset between Ferrari / Massa and McLaren / Lewis.

Massa, in a fast car, has written the season off already while Lewis in an inferior car refuses to until there's no hope.

Is this part of the problem at Ferrari; lethergy and apathy?I suspect it's more a function of LH trying to endear himself to his fan-base after squandering all his "Legitimacy Capitol"

Knock-on
20th May 2009, 14:36
I suspect it's more a function of LH trying to endear himself to his fan-base after squandering all his "Legitimacy Capitol"

I think it's deeper than that.

The McLaren mantra is more "whatever it takes, we will fix it" whereas the Itallian outfit get a bit depressed with it all.

I am evil Homer
20th May 2009, 14:43
I think it's all PR spin by both sides...Ferrari show their fans they have a problem but will come back stronger, McLaren that they continue to fight. Different sides of the same coin.

Garry Walker
20th May 2009, 14:53

Is this part of the problem at Ferrari; lethergy and apathy?

Hamilton said nothing about still being able to win the title, in fact he has recently said it is depressing waking up knowing you wont get anywhere with the car you have. So I fail to see how it is different between Ferrari and McLaren. The difference I see is that McLaren will not win any races this year, but Ferrari might.

Tazio
20th May 2009, 14:58

It's not!

20th May 2009, 15:19

The McLaren mantra is more "whatever it takes, we will fix it" whereas the Itallian outfit get a bit depressed with it all.

Except that Lewis was blaming Mclaren for not giving him a good enough car after the Spanish GP.

"What can I do?" queried a frustrated Hamilton.

"I drove my heart out, as I always do, it's just that the car is not good. I had no grip.

"It's just a shame they [McLaren] haven't given me a car to defend the championship with. It's that bad because I'm driving the socks off it, yet there's just no hope.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/article-23688513-details/Lewis+Hamilton+frustrated+with+car/article.do

What a great team player.

Garry Walker
20th May 2009, 15:42
Except that Lewis was blaming Mclaren for not giving him a good enough car after the Spanish GP.

"I drove my heart out, as I always do, it's just that the car is not good. I had no grip.

"It's just a shame they [McLaren] haven't given me a car to defend the championship with. It's that bad because I'm driving the socks off it, yet there's just no hope.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/article-23688513-details/Lewis+Hamilton+frustrated+with+car/article.do

Thanks, exactly the quote I was thinking of.

Knock-on
20th May 2009, 16:45

You all moan that drivers never speak out and then when 2 drivers give some emotion and free thinking, you use it against them.

I'm not criticising Massa for writing his season off and I am not criticising Lewis for being frustrated with the shed of a car.

Nothing to do with being a team player but more about emotion after a difficult race.

What I was commenting on is that you can see the different mentalities between the two drivers / teams.

Massa seems more down where Lewis is angry with the current situation but still fighting for it.

20th May 2009, 17:35
Massa seems more down where Lewis is angry with the current situation but still fighting for it.

Knockie, which part of "there is no hope" suggests a fighting spirit?

ioan
20th May 2009, 18:10
The interesting part of this article is how much of that statement they did not print.

:laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sorry I couldn't hold it anymore!

Tazio
20th May 2009, 18:15

Ladies, and gentleman, back by popular demand.......... :burnout:

jens
20th May 2009, 19:11

Welcome back, mate! The discussions on this forum will now inevitably become more exciting again. :D ;)

ioan
20th May 2009, 19:41
Thanks guys!
I can't believe you missed me! ;)

Tazio
20th May 2009, 19:54
Thanks guys!
I can't believe you missed me! ;)
Now were one happy family :love:

donKey jote
20th May 2009, 20:09

hooray imoan is back :up: :bounce: :wave: :D

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_166.gif

Bagwan
20th May 2009, 20:39
"imoan" .
No no no no no . Bad donkey . Bad , bad donkey . No sweet feed for you .

You be nice now . Be a good donkey , jote .

Bagwan
20th May 2009, 20:42
Welcome back Ioan .

Don't worry . I told that donkey off for you .
We'll have to put a lock on the fence so he can't get into the paddock .

ioan
20th May 2009, 20:48
Don't worry Baggy, he's a special donkey one of the good ones!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)

PS: And a big thank you for your kind support too! ;)

F1boat
20th May 2009, 21:03
Welcome back, ioan. Forza Ferrari!

Bagwan
20th May 2009, 21:08
Don't worry Baggy, he's a special donkey one of the good ones!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)

PS: And a big thank you for your kind support too! ;)

I've got yer back , bud , even when there's dangerous donkeys around .

ioan
20th May 2009, 21:54
I've got yer back , bud , even when there's dangerous donkeys around .

I know you Baggy and I highly appreciate it! :)

donKey jote
20th May 2009, 22:21
"imoan" .
No no no no no . Bad donkey . Bad , bad donkey . No sweet feed for you .

You be nice now . Be a good donkey , jote .

Only playing bag, wan. The old days remembering.
Back then saying imoan was banned. Just wondering if still.
Bit of fun harms no, wan. I'm always nice.
Bet your ass you can, wan: I'm a good donkey, bag, man.
Why isn't jv in a Brawn, fair it is, not.

Bagwan
20th May 2009, 22:33
Only playing bag, wan. The old days remembering.
Back then saying imoan was banned. Just wondering if still.
Bit of fun harms no, wan. I'm always nice.
Bet your ass you can, wan: I'm a good donkey, bag, man.

Good donkey .
EEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWW . Have a carrot .

I know you're a good egg , as donkeys go .

My wife rushed over to see what I was laughing so hard at , and read the last line out loud for me , as I was laughing too hard to read .

I won't lock the gate . Don't worry .

And , just to stay on topic : Ferrari .