PDA

View Full Version : 4000 posts!!

stevie_gerrard
11th May 2009, 11:39
I was looking through chit chat, and i noticed that i had just reached 4000 posts and we havent had a thread celebrating number of posts in a long time.

Therefore, i would like to celebrate finally reaching 4000 posts. Its been a long struggle from 3000 since i work a lot and only have time to come on here once a week these days. Very happy to have made it though :)

Post your recent posting achievements on here if you wish to add to the celebration :)

EuroTroll
11th May 2009, 11:46
Recent posting achievements? Well, I recently posted something on F1 History and Nostalgia which I thought was quite colourful. But the fekkers... er... that is to say, the honourable and appreciated moderators - erased it! :hmph:

:p :

And as you can see by looking to the left side of your screen... now!... I recently achieved the same milestone. :)

Oh, wasted life. How I miss thee! :p :

MrJan
11th May 2009, 12:15
I never really pay attention anymore, in fact I'm posting this so that I can see how many I have.

Edit: 4,551, blimey that's sad :p :

555-04Q2
11th May 2009, 15:42
Yup, I also passed the 4000 mark recently and just like you guys...have no life :p :

RaceFanStan
12th May 2009, 02:54
I like to think that all of my posts are quality posts, I don't look at my post count ... http://www.motorsportforums.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif

Mark in Oshawa
13th May 2009, 13:46
I am sure too many of mine were long enough to be 3 or 4 posts!! Therefore, I would love to say I had 20000 posts!!

Most of mine have been having squalid political arguments with the likes of Eki, which I suppose negates a few tho...lol

Donney
13th May 2009, 14:18
I never know how many posts I have, but I can tell you all of them are pure quality....

Mark in Oshawa
13th May 2009, 14:28
BTW..congrats Steve...as you can see, as I type this, I am 79 shy of 8000

schmenke
13th May 2009, 14:41
Over 10k for me... :uhoh:

EuroTroll
13th May 2009, 17:04
Over 10k for me... :uhoh:

Yeah, you SHOULD be ashamed. :D Not to mention a certain someone who has over 30'000 cases of BS posted. :p :

RaceFanStan
17th May 2009, 18:13
Okay studiose, if you say so ...
FYI what one person considers BS may be of interest to somone else.

(Comment to self - make mental note & add to the top of my S list) ...
(studiose seems to enjoy throwing zingers, I wonder if he would like one back ...)

EuroTroll
17th May 2009, 18:32
Okay studiose, if you say so ...
FYI what one person considers BS may be of interest to somone else.

(Comment to self - make mental note & add to the top of my S list) ...
(studiose seems to enjoy throwing zingers, I wonder if he would like one back ...)

Come on now feller, I never ever mean offence. ;) I do sometimes attempt zingers, that is true. :) But they're all zinged in a friendly spirit! ;)

Besides, I wouldn't even know the quality of your postings, since where I troll - I hardly ever see you. :D

pettersolberg29
17th May 2009, 18:59
I'm the novice on here - I could still reclaim my life from the clutches of 'sad forumer'.
(no offence intended/tongue in cheek)

I can't be bothered - this is the only place where I can talk with people as witty and smart as myself. 4000 posts here I come...

P.S. Where do you post RaceFanStan? I've never seen you yet you have 30,000 posts! Incredible.

emporer_k
17th May 2009, 22:13
This is number 3951 for me, so I'm not to far off 4000.

I should put it on my CV, thats bound to impress potential employers :laugh:

RaceFanStan
18th May 2009, 02:40
P.S. Where do you post RaceFanStan? I've never seen you yet you have 30,000 posts! Incredible.
The NASCAR Forum is my home but I visit here in Chit Chat & lurk in other forums.
Most of my posts are in the NASCAR Forum, it used to be really jumping there.
I also sometimes make picks in some of the Pickems! in IndyCar, F1, GP2, WRC, BTCC, MotoGP. :D