PDA

View Full Version : Photo request(rally mexico), plase help

jonas_mcrae
14th February 2007, 16:39
does anyone has this pic in bigger resolution??? im going to do a postcard and use it for tourist information about mexico, i think is very nice one, it doesnt has to be the same maybe other car or driver but the same scenery
thanks in advance

tribefiend
15th February 2007, 03:15
That's a great pic...hope you find it. I can try when I get there but it's unlikely.

jonas_mcrae
15th February 2007, 13:26
thanks anyway

bt52b
16th February 2007, 02:24
does anyone has this pic in bigger resolution??? im going to do a postcard and use it for tourist information about mexico, i think is very nice one, it doesnt has to be the same maybe other car or driver but the same scenery
thanks in advance

Its a McKlein photo
http://www.mcklein.de

They have similar one on the OMV site, on the fourth row down:
http://82.165.32.230/mcklein4/index.php?index=12&idb_cmd=show_collection&idb_collection_id=1854&idb_page=1#

Hope I won the prize ;)

Gabriel

ST205GT4
16th February 2007, 02:39
I hope you plan on paying the photographer if you plan on using it for a postcard for commercial purposes.

bt52b
3rd March 2007, 00:20
How did the postcard turn out? Are you selling them?

jparker
3rd March 2007, 07:38
I hope you plan on paying the photographer if you plan on using it for a postcard for commercial purposes.

No such a rules in Mexico :)

jparker
3rd March 2007, 07:48
thanks in advance

I think if you wait another week, you may find new, better one, with red car passing by ;)

Wim_Impreza
3rd March 2007, 12:27
thanks in advance

When the postcard is ready, can you send me one piece please? I am a collector of postcards ;)

jonas_mcrae
3rd March 2007, 19:26
Hi all, thanks for the support (specially Gabriel), and sorry for not checking the thread before, the postcard with Manfred's 307 is on its way, but before its release we want to wait and see if more pics in that same place come up, I think the good thing of last years is the flag, it gives a nice touch. Although this postcard is going to be free, we are asking permission to McKleins to use the pic. ill let you know when it is ready

thanks again